• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

Meme+0303.jpg

Dog Thinks.jpg

Govt Money - X1.jpg

My wife is a teacher....I can't agree enough. The PTA has to pay for a copier...a COPIER. And since my wife's classroom was used for summer school by a different teacher, they missed the annual carpet and floor cleaning. She has to ask the PTA if they'll pay for it if she wants it to get done. GRRRR....sorry for the derail. I'd start a new topic if it didn't make me so damn mad.
And now back to the humor.

FB_IMG_1438568840287.jpg

FB_IMG_1438274385362.jpg

FB_IMG_1438096058285.jpg

FB_IMG_1437708563269.jpg

FB_IMG_1437708239255.jpg

TRigger- x1.jpg

NOT VEGETARIAN - x1.jpg

Man%27s Point Of View 1.jpg Man%27s Point Of View 1.jpg Man%27s Point Of View 2.jpg Man%27s Point Of View 3.jpg Man%27s Point Of View 4.jpg

FIREWORKS - X1.jpg

Smoking.png

OLD - X2.jpg

VEGE.jpg

Back