• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Thats life with a serial killer.. two left over vole heads and a house finch..

View attachment 214284
Last spring ours brought in a baby rabbit through his kitty door. He sat at the end of the bed meowing until he woke us up. I went to pick up the rabbit (thinking it had expired because the cat had pulled all the hair off of his butt) only to find a rabbit that was very much alive, freaked out, and ready to run. It was fun chasing him around the bedroom at 2 in the morning. My wife told me I couldn’t put the cat out of the bedroom, shut the door, and look for the rabbit in the morning. I love when ours brings us presents.

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Last spring ours brought in a baby rabbit through his kitty door. He sat at the end of the bed meowing until he woke us up. I went to pick up the rabbit (thinking it had expired because the cat had pulled all the hair off of his butt) only to find a rabbit that was very much alive, freaked out, and ready to run. It was fun chasing him around the bedroom at 2 in the morning. My wife told me I couldn’t put the cat out of the bedroom, shut the door, and look for the rabbit in the morning. I love when ours brings us presents.
We had something similar, the cat got stuck to a sticky trap with a fresh mouse on it then jumped into our bed at 2am. Then wife realized there was a mouse too and all hell broke loose.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
So… is the real root cause of the problem the cat or the wife in our cases? Seems sleep and then look for the prey would be the solution in both cases but we have been overruled by the better half. Try that out sometime and let me know how it works for you. (I do not have the desire to learn again how to give up half of everything we own)

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So… is the real root cause of the problem the cat or the wife in our cases? Seems sleep and then look for the prey would be the solution in both cases but we have been overruled by the better half. Try that out sometime and let me know how it works for you. (I do not have the desire to learn again how to give up half of everything we own)
Im not poking he bear, happy wife happy life..

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Thread Hijack:

Had my miniature Schnauzer give me a dead bird for Fathers day last year.. Walked up to me and just let it fall right of his mouth. tail waggin and all..It's the thought right?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thread Hijack:

Had my miniature Schnauzer give me a dead bird for Fathers day last year.. Walked up to me and just let it fall right of his mouth. tail waggin and all..It's the thought right?
Good boy Fido! Good boy!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We had something similar, the cat got stuck to a sticky trap with a fresh mouse on it then jumped into our bed at 2am. Then wife realized there was a mouse too and all hell broke loose.
Now that stuff right there is hilarious ! Made me have a good belly laugh! I can only imagine the total chaos at that point. Like putting the cat in with the pigeons!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Awesome story! According to some, they bring us these things because they think we are bad hunters in need of either food or play. Vegetarian = bad hunter

I may have already shared this story… Last summer I was sitting in the living room at around day break which is quite early here in the summer.. around 0400 or so. One of my screen doors has a opening in it that functions as a bit of a cat door, but, I can hear her come and go. Anyway, sitting there on jetboaters.net and I hear her come in, but she doesn’t cruise by and brush me with her tail…hmmmmm I look over and she is sitting there with a chipmunk in her mouth, holding it by the ass, its front legs outstretched and its head moving all over the place…. I said come on lets go outside and of course she dropped it right there. Pandemonium ensued. That thing was so freaking fast on the carpet it was literally a blur… important not note, I do not have AC, I open the windows at night when I go to bed and let the cool mountain air do its work, I would be surprised if the neighbors, a few hundred feet away, didn’t hear me cussing.. while I was attempting to catch this warp speed rodent. Of course the cat thought it was great fun, and if it wasn’t for her moving to where the rodent had hidden itself I would not have known where senior squirrel 🐿 went to. It climbed up inside one of the baseboard heat exchangers so I used a dull butter type knife to try and coax it out of there, it stared making all kinds of unhappy chipmunk noises before it shot out of there. I chased that dam thing in and out of every room on that floor. Finally it climbed up onto my fishing rods in the corner, and the floor there is vinyl flooring, when it came down and took off it was spinning its little paws on the vinyl and I was able to use a rag to grab it, with my gloved hand and tossed it outside..

Now that slider stays shut when she is out hunting..

26903795-7C88-4D42-92EA-F6238110B488.jpeg

I’d estimate that she brought home about 140 voles last summer, over 60 in August alone when she was bringing home two a day. Good Kitty.