• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
IMG_4303.jpeg

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
20240201_064928.jpg

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Awesome story! According to some, they bring us these things because they think we are bad hunters in need of either food or play. Vegetarian = bad hunter

I may have already shared this story… Last summer I was sitting in the living room at around day break which is quite early here in the summer.. around 0400 or so. One of my screen doors has a opening in it that functions as a bit of a cat door, but, I can hear her come and go. Anyway, sitting there on jetboaters.net and I hear her come in, but she doesn’t cruise by and brush me with her tail…hmmmmm I look over and she is sitting there with a chipmunk in her mouth, holding it by the ass, its front legs outstretched and its head moving all over the place…. I said come on lets go outside and of course she dropped it right there. Pandemonium ensued. That thing was so freaking fast on the carpet it was literally a blur… important not note, I do not have AC, I open the windows at night when I go to bed and let the cool mountain air do its work, I would be surprised if the neighbors, a few hundred feet away, didn’t hear me cussing.. while I was attempting to catch this warp speed rodent. Of course the cat thought it was great fun, and if it wasn’t for her moving to where the rodent had hidden itself I would not have known where senior squirrel 🐿 went to. It climbed up inside one of the baseboard heat exchangers so I used a dull butter type knife to try and coax it out of there, it stared making all kinds of unhappy chipmunk noises before it shot out of there. I chased that dam thing in and out of every room on that floor. Finally it climbed up onto my fishing rods in the corner, and the floor there is vinyl flooring, when it came down and took off it was spinning its little paws on the vinyl and I was able to use a rag to grab it, with my gloved hand and tossed it outside..

Now that slider stays shut when she is out hunting..

View attachment 214289

I’d estimate that she brought home about 140 voles last summer, over 60 in August alone when she was bringing home two a day. Good Kitty.
Do you rent her out???? I'm getting ready to go Caddyshack on our voles!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Do you rent her out???? I'm getting ready to go Caddyshack on our voles!
I think she’s got a full time gig going on here! It’s been nice out and she’s been bringing back one a day !

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length