• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

NC is growing so fast that these are still being used at just about every school in the area I live.
In MD same picture, but not sure if MD is growing same way as NC.
I know that for past 23 years they keep promising to rebuild MD local high school and now parents who graduated that school are promised same BS 😂

Hell in the 70s and 80s in NC, those were a blessing. Those and the library were the only air conditioned rooms in school for me until high-school. Now they want to just build new schools that look nice instead of adding in the trailers. Pretty sure that plan costs way more than adding trailers.

In MD same picture, but not sure if MD is growing same way as NC.
I know that for past 23 years they keep promising to rebuild MD local high school and now parents who graduated that school are promised same BS 😂
We had the same experience in Frederick County, MD. Our daughter went to a brand new high school for 9th and 10th grade, that had trailers out back. After they redrew the school boundaries, she went to a brand new school for 11th and 12th grade. That school also had trailers! It’s insane how they allow the construction of 10’s of thousands of new homes with building infrastructure at the same time.

Jim

We had the same experience in Frederick County, MD. Our daughter went to a brand new high school for 9th and 10th grade, that had trailers out back. After they redrew the school boundaries, she went to a brand new school for 11th and 12th grade. That school also had trailers! It’s insane how they allow the construction of 10’s of thousands of new homes with building infrastructure at the same time.

Jim
Comes down to the tax base in expanding communities. The tax money isn't there until the people move into the new houses, so they'll always be behind. I'm glad they are building 5 new schools here in Raleigh, but they should also properly expand these existing schools that have trailers.

Back