• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Predictions on 2020 models

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any word if a new 24’ center console exists by chance?
I heard the rumor it’s in the works but won’t be released tonight. If the rumors I heard are true it is getting a whole new hull made for it 85 gallons of fuel and twin supercharged 1.8’s the new hull will be more of an offshore style set up. This is something someone else told me so not sure of the accuracy but they said it would be released next year.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I heard the rumor it’s in the works but won’t be released tonight. If the rumors I heard are true it is getting a whole new hull made for it 85 gallons of fuel and twin supercharged 1.8’s the new hull will be more of an offshore style set up. This is something someone else told me so not sure of the accuracy but they said it would be released next year.
If this is true, maybe the regular 24’ will get a refresh as well.

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Where might someone see this new model reveal? YouTube? Facebook?

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
No new 24 FSH unfortunately. New colors on the 212X though.
Hard to tell but it looks like the 212x MIGHT have the big connext screen from the 242x now.

OakleyAK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length

grywlfbg

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Where might someone see this new model reveal? YouTube? Facebook?
I don't believe it's livestreamed. At 20:00 Eastern a press release will go out and the yamahaboats website will be updated. The same info will be posted here at the same time.

ccwakerider

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hopefully they do move forward with a larger center console, as that is a growing market for the industry, and a growth potential for them to add another center console to their lineup

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Yeah not overly impressed.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Meh..... 242x graphics look good. Other than that not much new it looks like. I would buy a leftover ‘19 if I were buying a new Yamaha.

Meetball

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
meh, wave runners got stereo. we get a new 195, 190 fish seems cool but i cant see going to smaller boat

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I personally am glad I decided to keep my boat one more year I figure with this years price increase I won’t loose any more value on my boat unless they came out with a redesigned 240.

ptwb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Another blah year. Nothing for the 240 series except names, colors, and stickers.

Going to hit the Orlando boat show this weekend, but we will be spending most our time crawling over 25'-27' outboard bowriders. And some bayboats (but family wants a bigger bowrider)

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I take it you have not been paying attention to the MSRPs
They seem to have held steady this year. Guess passing the savings of taking the word Limited off some of the boats.