• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Proud Father!

scot71

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
20151212_120904.jpg Today I got to watch my only daughter graduate from college, with a degree in mortuary science. I am so proud of her and the great young woman she has become. Congratulations Brennan!

That's better than a new boat.

Congrats!

Congrats to both of you!

Congrats!!!! She must have been dead set on that major! LOL :-)

Congratulations!

Sounds like a grave undertaking.

The good part is that people will be dying to get a chance to work with her.

(Oh, I bet she's got a million of these by now...)

A good friend of ours owns a funeral home. He loves saying "I'll never let you down....but if I do, It'll only be 6 feet"

Good for her, Awesome feeling for you both!!

She'll be laughing all the way to bank fellas! Death and taxes...

Congrats @scot71

Congrats!!!

Congratulations! Love the comments too!

Congrats!!! They grow up quick! My oldest just started Texas Tech last semester.

Congrats @scot71. What exactly will she be doing? Will she be running a morgue or a funeral home or will it be on the investigation side of things?

Congrats @scot71. What exactly will she be doing? Will she be running a morgue or a funeral home or will it be on the investigation side of things?
Right now she's going to be working at a funeral home taking care of the bodies and working with the families. In the future she thinks she would like to be an autopsy assistant.

Back