• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Quote of the Day

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar, but that doesnt make it a donut..

Is that like..”you can pour honey on horse shit and it makes it taste better but it doesn’t make it desirable “

Recent quote from our vet because my sons dog is a laser guided poop eating missile:

"We can give all 3 of the dogs a pill that will make their poop undesireable to other dogs".

Apparently the fact that it is poop doesnt make it undesrieable enough already.

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

“Do I look like the dumbass whisper?”

Be yourself, everyone else is already taken!

Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.

Was walking through the Houston boat show years ago with my independent sales rep who was an older gentleman. I was boat shopping. Mid way though the exhibit floor he stops and looks at me and says, “son, if it fucks, flys, or floats, rent it don’t buy it”

“Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.”
- Mom (a much kinder 2nd grade teacher than you would ever think would say such a thing)

The definition of a politician is a person who wants you to believe they've found a way to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Sounds like some General Patton would have said !

This applies to a lot of things in life...
"When in doubt, go without."

Or a varient on this while sailing.

"When in doubt, let it out."

Back