• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh Area Lakes. Jordan, Harris, Falls.

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That would be awesome. Say the place and I'll be there!

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not going to make it out this week. :( It looks like it will be a beautiful day for it, but I wiped out on my mountain bike on monday. My nice big patch of road rash just wont be healed enough in time.

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not going to make it out this week. :( It looks like it will be a beautiful day for it, but I wiped out on my mountain bike on monday. My nice big patch of road rash just wont be healed enough in time.
DAMN, get well soon!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
U have had a rough time with gravity here lately!

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Dang @sethman919 wishing for a speedy recovery.. We will be at Kerr all day Friday and back out at Harris Sunday. @bronze_10 almost Bimini time.. You guys have to be stoked and minds in the clouds thinking it about it.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Dang @sethman919 wishing for a speedy recovery.. We will be at Kerr all day Friday and back out at Harris Sunday. @bronze_10 almost Bimini time.. You guys have to be stoked and minds in the clouds thinking it about it.
20180614_120501.jpg working on the master plan as we speak..

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’ll be out at Falls in the morning for a bit. Just some last minute runs and checks before wrapping things up for Bimini

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
View attachment 76608 working on the master plan as we speak..
I just tied mine down to the handle right behind the cans. Took one strap over through the handles on the tops of the cans, and one around the back through the handles. They wouldn't budge when I was done.....and no straps off to the sides to get in the way. (my cans have two handles, but should work the same with yours)

Nealg

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Anyone hitting Jordan this weekend?

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Slight chance ill get out on saturday. not sure yet. most likely though ill be working on the boat. Perfect pass install!

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The weather has made a turn for the better! I will be out on Harris tomorrow! Hopefully I can convince the wife to let me install my PP tonight.

Also, I'm going to change the title of this thread to include all Raleigh area lakes so we can converse about them all here.

Would love to get a gathering going so we can get a bunch of us together.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Were trying to get out on Saturday too but the wife wont bring the baby and were struggling to find a sitter.

Nealg

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
As of now we will be out there on Sat. We are bringing our baby (7 weeks old). We always bring him lol. Thankfully for a good size bimini he is pretty happy or when we are cruising. Sunday is a maybe.

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The Ballard's will be somewhere Sunday, probably Harris or Falls. I might go fishing somewhere Saturday morning if anyone is interested.