• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Shelbyville Gathering - Thanks to our Awesome Sponsors!!!

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I would like to publicly thank our sponsors that have continued to support the Midwest Gathering. Year after year we have a number of sponsors that make our event such a success. I would live to ask everyone to always consider the following businesses when shopping for boating releated items:

SponsorJetBoatPilot.jpg

JetBoatPilot.com
http://jetboatpilot.com/ - Will and JetBoatPilot.com have gone above and beyond for the last 3 year to provide very valuable products from their lists of boating accessories. Each year our attendees wait eagerly to see what Will and his team has supplied, always knowing that it will be extraordinary. JetBoatPilot.com is committed to our Family-centric event and is determined to help us enhance the experience year after year! @JetBoatPilot

wakemakers.gif
WakeMakers.com, http://www.wakemakers.com/ - This was the first year that WakeMakers.com participated in our event, but I will say they participated in a big way. WakeMakers.com is the premier supplier for everything Wake Sports. From Ballasts to pumps to boards - WakeMakers.com has it all. WakeMakers.com has always been a supporter of jetboaters.net, providing coupon codes each year to give our members an immediate 10% discount on purchases. Currently the discount code is YAMAHA1314.

SponsorSTCharlesBoatMotor.png
St. Charles Boat & Motors, http://www.stcharlesboat.com/ - Yamaha dealer in St. Charles, MO. St. Charles Boat & Motors has also been sponsoring our event for the last 5 years and has sponsored dinner for over 100 people for the last 2 years. St. Charles Boat & Motors also has a great parts & service department. Let them know that you heard of them through jetboaters.net and appreciate their support.

hammertimelogo.jpg
Hammertime Sports, http://www.hammertimesports.com/ - Yamaha dealer in Belvidere, IL (Rockford, IL) that has sponsored our event for 5 years. Hammertime Sports has a terrific parts and service department. Let them know that you heard of them through jetboaters.net for pricing consideration.

Nielsons.png
Nielson Enterprises, http://www.nielsens.com/ - Yamaha dealer in Lake Villa, IL (Chicago Area) that has also sponsored our event for 5 years. Nielson Enterprises also has a great parts and services department. Let them know how much we appreciate their support of our boaters.

Thanks,
OperationROL, @007 , @JCampbell

Last edited:
This event is really growing in size! I want to come next year. Not sure if that will be possible but I'd sure like to.

@JetBoatPilot , this was our first time there. It was nice to see your products up close and in person. Very nice products, we will be in touch to get a kit for our LS2000. It's a very generous gesture that your company is supporting our group. Thank you, you have gained at least 1 customer because of your support. Hope to see you there next year!!!

@JC6275 thank you! We love to hear feedback like this.

I would like to thank you as well Will!! @JetBoatPilot We ended up with a Jetboatpilot tee shirt ( which I wore my last one out ) and won the true lock 2's!!!

Having vendors live and in person on this forum is a great feature! Thank you!

Congrats JayBro!

just placed my first ballast order from Wakemakers,

yes and I specifically asked for Spencer and told him how much we appreciated his donations!

I would like to thank all our sponsors for the fantastic contributions you have made to make the gathering what it is today. It is well appreciated. As a winner of the Magma Trailmate grill, I would like to send out a special thank you to Will @JetBoatPilot. I am sure this will go to good use.

Back