• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Getting some quality time in with our new Fanuc Welding Robot at work. Part of a promotion I got back in April was to be the PM on this machine. It's the largest capital investment the company has made at ~$1.2m between hardware, software, and training. My guys have been fighting a touch sensor calibration issue all week. Finally went out and spent some hands on time with it myself today. Figured the problem out in about 6hrs. Rule #1 of mechatronics is to make sure the physical system matches the virtual system 100%. Found the laser touch sensor out of vertical by 3.8deg as compared to the virtual system. Once that was correct sensing and touchup was within 1/2 a wire diameter (0.045 wire).

IMG_20200828_131117.jpg

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Out for a sail yesterday and this 5-ship formation flew over us. I thought it was a trainer flight. We found out later it was in celebration of 100 years of operation at Burlington International Airport. They actually flew by us twice, had we known of it's significance, we would have shot more video. Credit to my wife for the video.

20200829_121158.jpg

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
First time off shore. Great day!

Attachments

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
More misc pics from my annual trip up the Sacramento River to Old Sacramento. The Capitol street bridge is in the background as is the Sacramento skyline, as well as the view of the docks from my hotel room.

Attachments

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
20200830_152122.jpg20200825_190455.jpg
Finished for the weekend. Tile and grout is all sealed in the shower.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last night. Charity golf scramble during the day, dinner and prizes afterwards, then off to a bar for a friend's band and fun with a good chunk of the neighborhood who also happened to show up.

IMG_20200829_201052437.jpg

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can you come do mine now???
Haha. No. I am missing the boat. I would not be doing this if we were on the water

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Haha. No. I am missing the boat. I would not be doing this if we were on the water
True. Hard to be in 2 places at the same time. :winkingthumbsup"

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I want a full review of that shower panel! That looks really cool.
you have to have a lot of water pressure. Used the shower for the first time this am. I can only run 2 features at a time, which is awesome. We opted on the panel for ease of installation. It was very easy to install compared to what my wife originally wanted. She wanted a rainfall head on the ceiling, and body sprays on both sides and the front. The cost comparing the both, the panel was a third the cost of just the valves and heads.

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
7A7F5556-4EA4-41B0-9D04-D582C2FF0613.jpeg
Some Color added to my new sleeve.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We took the Yamaha out to stretch her legs today. We ran up the Inland Sea from So. Hero to St. Albans, 40 mile loop. She ran great! We ran mostly around 30 mph, but I did let her go to 10,200 rpm a couple of times and saw 45 mph with the bimini up/out, full tank and the two of us onboard. This isn't what I saw, but what Willow saw. I was the dumba$$ who went out on the boat with a dead phone. :banghead:

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We took the Yamaha out to stretch her legs today. We ran up the Inland Sea from So. Hero to St. Albans, 40 mile loop. She ran great! We ran mostly around 30 mph, but I did let her go to 10,200 rpm a couple of times and saw 45 mph with the bimini up/out, full tank and the two of us onboard. This isn't what I saw, but what Willow saw. I was the dumba$$ who went out on the boat with a dead phone. :banghead:

So....... your ready for the Bimini run with us next summer????

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So....... your ready for the Bimini run with us next summer????
Would Love to one day, It has been on the bucket list for 3 years. The problem is...It occurs at the time we are getting our PYO blueberry field ready for opening mid July. One Day...🚤or⛵