• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Any one on here mess with Sketchup? I have slowly been getting into wood working and my next big project is this built in desk for my office. Figured I'd lay it out on here and save myself some headaches.

View attachment 141791
Looks great! You may want to figure out how you can remove the 2 center dividers that come all of the way down to the desk top. Seems like they will be in your way of arrranging monitors and reducing your open work space where you sit. Maybe make your work space 5' wide?

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hit 75 deg today. Absolutely beautiful day.
7EF0B91C-A38C-44A1-BC3D-D0C3D737041A.jpeg

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks. It's more of a bookshelf / credenza. It will be along the main wall of the office then I will have a free standing desk opposite of this bookshelf. So this desk will be at my back basically.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Any one on here mess with Sketchup? I have slowly been getting into wood working and my next big project is this built in desk for my office. Figured I'd lay it out on here and save myself some headaches.

View attachment 141791
I haven’t used that but I need to check it out, that looks great. Double built in desks are on my wife’s list of things I need to build after I finish building the garage to build things in o_O

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Dog tired today. "Going to work with dad in the deep snow wore me out".

20210209_180605.jpg

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The new puppy Willow is getting along great with Casper. At 12 weeks old she is bigger than 13 year old Casper. She doesn't get along well with Teddy yet
20210209_153810.jpg

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
@Dean P Hit 12 degrees today. Kinda felt warm compared to what we been having.
View attachment 141854
I grew up with all that. Loved it (then). At times I do miss it especially (snow) skiing. Best memories when I was a kid. My Bernese Mountain Dog would love to be there and I would too (with him). I am blessed to have and had both. Wishing warm weather to you all.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We got clobbered the last two weeks or so.
Current pass through to the mailbox:
1612932333016.png

Over the weekend I said "screw it" and pulled a "one man and a shovel" routine - after the prior week's $400 snow blowing service bill...
1612932579808.png
💪💪💪💪💪

Still paying for it but hey, $400 buys a lot of Advil! 😂

--

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We have had more snow this year than I have seen in the last couple of years. The 18" on the metal roof has started it's slow slide down the 6/12 pitch. I am glad the 4' long ice dagger above the door broke off the glacier when no one was under it.

20210210_080421.jpg

20210210_080618.jpg

T. Turner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm not much of a football guy so on Sunday I took my two dogs and met my Dad and his dog for a half day upland bird hunt at the hunt club we are members at. Everything was going great, the dogs were searching and finding birds and we were shooting great too.20210207_150652.jpg
Right after I took this picture we shot a pheasant and it landed on the opposite side of the creek. My 6 year old GSP took off for the retrieve and when he jumped across the 6' gap he landed funny I guess. He came limping back with the bird. I checked him out and he seemed fine so we continued on. Around 5 minutes later all the dogs are on point again and I walk up to them I notice Duke's front right ankle is huge. It literally looks like he had a golf ball under his skin where his ankle was and when he tried to out any weight on it it would fold all the way back. I wasn't sure if it was broken or what so we took him to the emergency vet 30 minutes away. After x-rays they assure me it wasn't broken but it could be a torn ligament, but it's too swollen to see anything at this point. He's all wrapped up to keep his ankle supported and is on meds for the pain and swelling.Snapchat-1975567990.jpg
He already has figured out a decent 3 legged stride although it is much slower than usual. The vet said Tuesday at his follow up that at the best it's a bad ankle sprain and at worst a partial tear of a ligament. It's still to swollen to see anything with imaging so we have another follow up on Friday. I'm hoping that it just a bad ankle sprain and he recovers in a couple of weeks but we will see what the vet thinks on Friday.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm not much of a football guy so on Sunday I took my two dogs and met my Dad and his dog for a half day upland bird hunt at the hunt club we are members at. Everything was going great, the dogs were searching and finding birds and we were shooting great too.View attachment 141942
Right after I took this picture we shot a pheasant and it landed on the opposite side of the creek. My 6 year old GSP took off for the retrieve and when he jumped across the 6' gap he landed funny I guess. He came limping back with the bird. I checked him out and he seemed fine so we continued on. Around 5 minutes later all the dogs are on point again and I walk up to them I notice Duke's front right ankle is huge. It literally looks like he had a golf ball under his skin where his ankle was and when he tried to out any weight on it it would fold all the way back. I wasn't sure if it was broken or what so we took him to the emergency vet 30 minutes away. After x-rays they assure me it wasn't broken but it could be a torn ligament, but it's too swollen to see anything at this point. He's all wrapped up to keep his ankle supported and is on meds for the pain and swelling.View attachment 141944
He already has figured out a decent 3 legged stride although it is much slower than usual. The vet said Tuesday at his follow up that at the best it's a bad ankle sprain and at worst a partial tear of a ligament. It's still to swollen to see anything with imaging so we have another follow up on Friday. I'm hoping that it just a bad ankle sprain and he recovers in a couple of weeks but we will see what the vet thinks on Friday.
Poor guy, looks so sad.
Hoping for a good outcome!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This is what I saw at the hardware store today. Quite and expensive mouse trap with a recurring expense (co2 cartridges not pictured).
9E49F228-6028-41C4-84CB-738192C764C6.jpeg

906Tony

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length