• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

RNYCLV

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Like a glove! Not much room for error!
Its a tight squeeze, but in a much better location than years past.....so I'll take it. Of 9 fingers of docks before the gas dock, I'm on the last one which is nice far less wake.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
After taking a closer look at some of the Liferafts/boats on board, I really appreciate all the engineering that goes into them but still hope that if they are needed, I get the big one with two props instead of the inflatable.

Notable features of the lifeboats: bow guard, props guards, four large entry doors, three hatches on the top, hardened cockpit with windshield wiper, grab rails on the top and bottom, I’m sure there is more.
IMG_5583.jpegIMG_5523.jpegIMG_5517.jpegIMG_5519.jpegIMG_5731.jpegIMG_5732.jpegIMG_5729.jpegIMG_5728.jpegIMG_5730.jpeg

Last edited:

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I’m old and “old school” but shouldn’t soup be ready to eat instead of ready to be assembled before it is served?
That is not soup! It's "nouvelle cuisine".

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That is not soup! It's "nouvelle cuisine".
Thanks I looked it up and agree with the definition. Unless nouvelle cuisine dishes come in bigger portions I won’t be a fan of the nouvelle diet. FYI it’s mushroom soup, there may have been enough mushroom slice to make a mushroom. It was tasty.
IMG_5586.png

Last edited:

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Yep.. summer is here.. where did spring go?
IMG_5656.png

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Dinner on the dock at Splash in Burlington.

DBF5BEFA-225E-47E6-A682-77ADA45BAC6A.jpeg

mtudb24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Picked up a extremely clean 2003 S10 crew cab ZR5 with 45K original miles for my son. Sheetmetal is spotless. Installed a 2" lift kit , 31" tires, and pushbar. Reminds me of the of the one I bought back in 2002 new from the dealer.
Tires and lift kit.jpg2002 crew cab.jpgGreen Crew Cab.jpg

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Picked up a extremely clean 2003 S10 crew cab ZR5 with 45K original miles for my son. Sheetmetal is spotless. Installed a 2" lift kit , 31" tires, and pushbar. Reminds me of the of the one I bought back in 2002 new from the dealer.
View attachment 220368View attachment 220369View attachment 220370
Don’t see many of these anymore. I remember there was a guy back in Cleveland that had one just like this with a 6’ snow plow. He even LineX the entire body to prevent it from rusting. Probably added another 2 tons to the weight. I was always a fan of the 1/4 ton quad cab trucks. If you didn’t need to tow something super heavy, or haul something too long, it worked out well.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
1000021944.jpg

From The Hideaway on Okauchee Lake, a place familiar to the wife and myself from when we first met. Now, I'm delivering there, and I get the nice nighttime view

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
A Royal Caribbean ship came in and now I’m life boat jealous. When it comes to life boats, I think size does matter. Plus their (yellow) boats have Garmin avionics and bow thrusters:
IMG_5690.jpegIMG_5601.jpeg

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am bummed that the helicopter excursion to the glacier got canceled due to poor visibility but glad the raft excursion did not.

Note that the seat cushions are fenders bolted in place. Life vests are in the seats and I think the rib is water jet propelled (I’m sure the much larger whale watching boat I was on is). In the rib I felt like I was both a back seat passenger on a PWC and on a boat since i didn’t get wet and he got it up to 40 MPH.
IMG_5686.jpegIMG_5653.jpegIMG_5608.jpeg
I saw five flying at the same time near each other but didn’t get a pic.

IMG_5692.png
At one point there were three surrounding the rib within 50 feet of us. We were close enough to smell what they exhaled, it was a nasty odor that made some people onboard nauseous.

Last edited: