• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Sotally Tober's 2013 212SS for Sale $31k Austin, T.X.

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It's a sad day and I'm struggling to even type this....

Please follow the link for all the details. It is priced to sell fast and I hope it goes to one of you. Pricing is FIRM as I hate haggling. Feel free to reach out if you are interested or have any questions on this one of a kind boat.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2013-yamaha-212ss-103179056

IMG_1574.JPG IMG_2528.jpg IMG_2120.JPG IMG_1610.JPG IMG_2796.jpg IMG_1414 2.JPG

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sweet boat with great upgrades! Good luck with the sale.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Updated title with price/ location. Good luck with the sale.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
First of all, beautiful boat! Second, why are you selling? I know Texas ain't the dessert southwest, but we do have some beautiful lakes and enjoy boating most of the year. If it's your career and just no time to use it I completely understand. If you're in the market for something different then by all means sell and go for it!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Always liked your boat and the stripper ....err dance pole! :D

Best of luck in the sale!! Looks exceptionally well cared for. I never noticed you had a cockpit filler cushion. Do you have a link for how it was done?

First of all, beautiful boat! Second, why are you selling? I know Texas ain't the dessert southwest, but we do have some beautiful lakes and enjoy boating most of the year. If it's your career and just no time to use it I completely understand. If you're in the market for something different then by all means sell and go for it!
It says in his link they are selling because of military relocation overseas.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Best of luck with the sale! Your posts of occasional epic boating days will be missed here.

...and thank you for your service.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If history repeats itself, after serving his tour, he will be in the market for another pole equipped boat.
The NSFW section can only hope. . . . .

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
It should be worth another 2-3000 just based on the amount of Ass it had in it and what it can get someone who buys it, just sayin. Good luck my friend.

Rickey498

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Perhaps if you posted some pics with some of the hot asses that have been on the boat it might stir a little more interest. :winkingthumbsup"

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Perhaps if you posted some pics with some of the hot asses that have been on the boat it might stir a little more interest. :winkingthumbsup"
His first boat with some hot ass in it:

This boat would be a great buy.....sorry you are selling...hope you stick around to contribute though!

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
What is with these scammers!!! I've had two people contact me interested in the boat and they both have been scammers! WTF!
Been there. Now a days I just put my phone down whenever someone sprouts bullshit. Other times I tell them to wire an advance of 2k and once the money clears they can see the boat and pay remaining as cash. I never hear from them again (atleast with that name and number) :)

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Been there too! They were from Boattrader as well.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What is with these scammers!!! I've had two people contact me interested in the boat and they both have been scammers! WTF!
Unfortunately, there are suckers born every minute. . . . . and no shortage of scammers to take advantage of them. For every 50 attempts all it takes is one idiot to fall for it and it can make their year. I feel like it is most prevalent in the boat sale game because MANY times people are selling boats out of desperation so they want to believe the offers are real.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Agree. Boats usually sit 6 to 12 weeks before a sale unless they are priced very far from market Hang in there, legitimate buyers are also looking, but they don't call as often as scammers.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Sotally Tober

I had surprisingly good luck with Craigslist adds when I sold my boat in July/August this summer. Though i did have a couple of scammers, I would say I had twice as many legitimate potential buyers vs scammers through Craigslist. I listed in Milwaukee area + in Northern Michigan. My next market was to be Chicago, but it sold before I got there.

The Craigslist ads are long gone, but looked a lot like this:
https://jetboaters.net/threads/wisconsin-2008-yamaha-sx-230-ho.14679/

Good luck!