• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Welcome to JETBOATERS.net!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Newbie chick here ready for a new adventure. Just purchased my 1st boat and was so happy to find this forum. Lots of helpful information for this novice. Wish me luck lol..:p
Welcome and congrats on the new boat! Just be warned....we can save you a lot of money on maintenance and questions, but we can also get you hooked on all the fun things you can spend on your new ride! LOL

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome and congrats on the new boat! Just be warned....we can save you a lot of money on maintenance and questions, but we can also get you hooked on all the fun things you can spend on your new ride! LOL
While it may be true, that money can ACTUALLY be saved via information shared on this forum. . . . . I have yet to find someone who takes that savings and runs. It almost always winds up "reinvested" (with interest) in the latest greatest new fangled upgrade or addition.

I love you all, but my wallet and my wife say the jury is still out. . . . . . = )

p.s. Welcome aboard @DAMATS !

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome and congrats on the new boat! Great people, lots of answers, just ask away for whatever info youre looking for.

DAMATS

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
While it may be true, that money can ACTUALLY be saved via information shared on this forum. . . . . I have yet to find someone who takes that savings and runs. It almost always winds up "reinvested" (with interest) in the latest greatest new fangled upgrade or addition.

I love you all, but my wallet and my wife say the jury is still out. . . . . . = )

p.s. Welcome aboard @DAMATS !
Lol..just the opposite here. I always tell my husband diamonds don't make memories..give me toys! He just shakes his head. This was a particularly tough sell because he hates water & has no interest in boats. But ya'll know the saying.."Happy wife, happy life!" :greedy:

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome, @DAMATS ! Good to have you with us. Let us know if there is anything with which we may assist!

Note, however, that when needing assistance, there are certain things at which we excel:
- Finding more mods for you to do
- Describing our mods and making you want to do them
- Telling you about a new fun thing we did with our boat and making you want to do it, too
- Organizing some trip or gathering

Oh, and we are pretty good at fixing things, too. :)

Again, welcome!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard @DAMATS. Congrats on the new toy. Glad you found us and decided to join in all the fun. ;)

Phoenix

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hello, I'm from Alberta, Canada. Just bought a 212x. anyone else from here on this forum?
Steven

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello, Steven (@Phoenix ) and welcome! Check out the User Map tab on the top. That will show you the map with each user who has put his/her location into the profile denoted by an anchor. You can mouse over the anchors to see who is there. I think there are 5 or so anchors in Alberta...

Good to have you!

FrankeyCamps

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hi all Jetboaters...
I just want to say thank you to all on this forum for the quality information you have provided me. I am currently looking for jetboat and I am really leaning towards a Yamaha Ar192 .. So maybe this week before the sale ends...
Thanks Jetboaters

Firehouse100

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello everyone,
Very nice site, thanks for all the hard work on the new site and keeping it going. I haven't been on a jet boat forum for some time and still recognize a few of the screen names.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello everyone,
Very nice site, thanks for all the hard work on the new site and keeping it going. I haven't been on a jet boat forum for some time and still recognize a few of the screen names.
Welcome aboard!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello everyone,
Welcome home!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome @Firehouse100 glad that you found us. Nobody gets left behind ;)

Firehouse100

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for the welcome everyone, sometimes life gets in the way and just not enough time to share with everyone.