• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Welcome to JETBOATERS.net!

ET Fisk/Ski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Newbie here. From Texas. I used some info from these forums to purchase my new boat. It is a Scarab 195 Open Fish. Our family does it all. Fish, Ski, Tube and Wake. Test drove it yesterday, on rough waters of all days, I am glad to know this forum is here.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new boat!!!

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard and congratulations on the boat.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good to have another from Texas! Welcome!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on the new boat @ncinthenext3 and welcome to the site. Glad that you found us and decided to join in all the fun.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome, @ncinthenext3 ! Excellent to have you with us. Jump right in with us...

Ted & Aja

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Glad we found this site! We met a member out on Anclote sand bar he told us about the Bahamas trip and caught our attention. Of course I can't remember his name Finally remembered the site can't wait to read more information! Thank you for creating a great site!!!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If u put your location in u will automatically be added to the member map. U will be tagged on local get togethers.

ThatJeepGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad we found this site! We met a member out on Anclote sand bar he told us about the Bahamas trip and caught our attention. Of course I can't remember his name Finally remembered the site can't wait to read more information! Thank you for creating a great site!!!
Lots of good info here. Happy you found the place. There still time to prepare for Bimini!...

elynchjr23

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Newbie here from Maryland! Picked up a 2008 Yamaha 212SS a few weeks ago! Absolutely love having a boat and getting off of the ski's! Plenty to Learn still and this seems like a great place to learn! I'll get a pic up this evening!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Newbie here from Maryland! Picked up a 2008 Yamaha 212SS a few weeks ago! Absolutely love having a boat and getting off of the ski's! Plenty to Learn still and this seems like a great place to learn! I'll get a pic up this evening!
Glad you found us...and welcome!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@elynchjr23 glad to have you on board,
be sure to check out the FAQ tab at the top of the page about your scupper valve and being careful with the #3 spark plug removal,

elynchjr23

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@elynchjr23 glad to have you on board,
be sure to check out the FAQ tab at the top of the page about your scupper valve and being careful with the #3 spark plug removal,
Thanks! Scupper was just replaced before I purchased. I have seen a few things about the #3. Gonna have to read up on it some more though!

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length