• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Welcome to JETBOATERS.net!

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome @EdTheUte glad you found us. Imho I'd get some kind of clean out plug safety device in place. As far as fins, it's really a personal preference kind of thing.

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi Julian

Bruce suggested trying to upload a Photo on here so here it is lets hope it works

Same as before Julian

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Thanks for that i was surprised at the response i thought you guys would be bored with it but quite the opposite pleased your enjoying it.
I must admit - I was only using yamahajetboters.com sence buying my first jet boat in 2013. Then researching the 2015 changes to the Yamaha 24 footers I came across this site. That lead to me buying a new boat :). Then needing to sell my 2013 AR240. But with all that boat talk - I have found all the other topics to be interesting and really enjoy the site's layout. Great job to all those involved!

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I must admit - I was only using yamahajetboters.com sence buying my first jet boat in 2013. Then researching the 2015 changes to the Yamaha 24 footers I came across this site. That lead to me buying a new boat :). Then needing to sell my 2013 AR240. But with all that boat talk - I have found all the other topics to be interesting and really enjoy the site's layout. Great job to all those involved!
Thanks for that good to have you aboard.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Glad you found us and are having fun! Nice new boat! Post up some photos of her! I have boat envy!

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Keep an eye out for Jason and Josh. Brothers that own a 242 Limited...... Met them at Saguaro lake last week and gave them the jetboaters.net info. Said they might join here!

They had gravel stuck in their right nozzle-gate effectively freezing it and making the right engine unusable . Cleared it for them so hoping they will join here!

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
My brother-in-law owns a SeaDoo Challenger. He signed up today.

April

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hi. I don't know how to start a new thread. Please help.
New owner here. Took 94 sea rayder out for first time. Lost majority of power but was able to get back to shore. Got boat pulled out and bilge had alot of water in it. Ideas?

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome @April! Sorry for your issue. If you click on "Forum" above, it will take you to the Home page. Find the Topic that best fits your boat and click on that. Then to the right of the screen, you see something like "Start New Thread" or similar. You should get a much bigger response there. Good luck.

April

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome to jetboaters.net! I see you have already been given info on how to start a thread, so will look for your post there!

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

April

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Yes! thank you!! Easier than I was making it. LOL.