• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What are you watching on TV? Favorite Shows?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Ratings
9,114 128 3
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I could have sworn we had a thread on this, but my googling skills are failing me if we do!

So what are you watching?

We've been trying a bunch of different shows since we cut the cord:

Really Like:
  • Ozark
  • Breaking Bad
  • Travelers (started slow)
  • Game of Thrones
Didn't get pulled into, or watch intermittently:
  • Lost in Space
  • The Last Kingdom
  • ZNation
  • Man in the High Castle
Daughter still is glued to Grey's Anatomy

So what amazing shows are we missing? We have access to Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime.

Hear that the Hulu show "Handmaidens Tale" is good, but don't have Hulu (yet).

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Ratings
1,134 7
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've enjoyed Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee since its beginning. Now on NETFLIX, Each episode is only about 20 mins, always good for a laugh.

Ratings
126 1
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not by choice, so don’t think we are one of those too good for TV people, but we don’t get to watch much. Aside from sports I have been doing Narcos on the treadmill. Good show and as an added bonus I’m learning to cuss in Spanish, so I’ve got that going for me.

Neutron

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Ratings
1,261 14
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Haunting of Hill House
Altered Carbon
Stranger Things
You
Better Call Saul(after done Breaking Bad)
The Punisher
Daredevil
The Grand Tour(Amazon)
The Path
Castle Rock

Some of my favorites

Peelz

Jet Boat Addict
Ratings
281 4
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just got done with Handmaids tale. -terrifying, a not all too unbelievable fiction. and, not for the squeamish.(a couple scenes made me physically angry or uncomfortable)

Binge-watching Brooklyn 9-9 right now. HILARIOUS. also, an excellent palate cleanser from the previous entry

Ozark.

Comedians in cars getting coffee is another go-to!

I watched "the fix" on Netflix. A hilarious concept of comedians solving real problems with satire.... it was hit or miss, but when it hit, it was hysterical.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Commander
Ratings
1,455 17
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just finished The 100 a week or so ago, I’ve never heard of it before, but living in Italy now I watch Netflix and that’s about it. I thought it was good always kept me watching wondering how the next episode was going to play out.

I’m ready for the next season of Ozark👍

My wife has been watching Manifest, it seems interesting as well, I’ve only seen parts of a few episodes.