• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What are your favorite mods?

Aaron

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have done the following:
KeelGuard
Cup holder LED's
Swim platform LED's
Dual Battery
XM satellite
Jet Boat Pilot traction mats

Anyone have any other ideas that people think are no brainers?

Can't decide between Bruce, Julian, txan8r or operationROL.........…

O it's what, not who????…………….:oops::shamefullyembarrased:

Replacing the stock speakers has to be way up there for me. The factory speakers were all cracked up. I thought they sounded ok until I replaced them with decent speakers.

Jetboaters.net
Upgraded sound system
Radial tires on the trailer
My diesel pickup truck to tow it around.

Ballast!!!
Jetboaters.net
Stainless steel scupper for my mature boat. ;)

JL speakers and lots of LED lights

I've really only done one mod..LED lights. Haven't decided on swim platform speakers, going with a bluetooth speaker first to see how that works out.

Jim, I would like to hear a review on the blue tooth for the swim deck. Something I have also thought about.

@Dough ... sure thing. I purchased the speaker off of Amazon and WOW is it loud. I have a bluetooth adapter that I'm going to plug into the head unit or I can just simply use my phone if I don't want any music in the boat. I will let you know how it works out.

Perfect pass must be the #1. A marriage saver. Cam.

The unique ones:
1. Always on bimini top extension and boot
2. Bow mounted BBQ and cutting table
3. Replaced and added (a lot of) Hydro Turf
4. Locking latches on the anchor, ski, helm and storage compartments as well as on the clean out hatch (just not on the glove box which I find ironic)

@Ronnie ... did you add your glove box or did it come with your boat?

It came with (opposite the throttles).

Since I'm new to jet boats as of last summer I have to say my fav upgrade so far are the Thrush Vector XL's. Being used to prop boats all my life and going jet was a bit scary at low speeds, but once I got those it was very similar to being back in a prop boat with all the fun of a jet boat.

I'd have to say the most appreciated mod has been the BoatBuckles. They have really shortened our launch and retrieve times. We often comment about them.

1) BoatBuckles for quicker launching and retrieving
2) PerfectPass for constant speed while towing or cruising
3) Slide Anchor, AnchorBuddy & Richter Anchor for throw it and forget it anchoring and great beach functionality.
4) SS Scupper for peace of mind
5) EZ-Locks for peace of mind

Back