• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where did your screename come from??

PedalPirate

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Its either because my name is Julian, or its because I loved the name of Richard Gere's character in American Gigolo -Julian.....I'll let you decide!

@pedaplirate or pedalpirate? Is that like Sotally Tober?
No... it was attention to detail. It's suppose to be pedalpirate, but apparently I entered it in wrong. Who has two thumbs and feels like a D-bag????? THIS GUY! By that I mean me!

HidnNOS

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I had a 93 Cobra back in the day. I installed a 180 Nitros shot but hid the entire install so the techs at Sears Point couldn't say I needed all the precaution stuff. I don't like a bunch of different screen names so I stick with the same one

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
4x15mph started with joining jeepforum.com. My jeep was a four cylinder 4x4 that topped out at 60 mph (4x15mph) going down hill with wind behind my back.

Rigger

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm a Parachute Rigger in the Marine Corps

Joshb723

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
My first name and first letter of last name. The 7 was my baseball number when I played and 23 was my football number. Had this aol email since 2001 when I was a sophomore in high school.

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Back in the day, all my friends would descirbe me as the "Witty one" in the bunch as I would always have the clever one liner come backs, so Suchawittygal became my screen name for EVERYTHING. It's just always stuck. My license plate reads WITTY 1 also.

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Williamson is the last name, and at one point I had a 2001 BMW 330CI and the model code was E46. And ever since than I have stuck with the same screen name on everything.

MOA_Chaser

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I reload my ammo and am pretty anal-retentive about how well my rounds perform... I don't like to hunt with anything unless I can get under 1" groups at 100 yards.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No... it was attention to detail. It's suppose to be pedalpirate, but apparently I entered it in wrong. Who has two thumbs and feels like a D-bag????? THIS GUY! By that I mean me!
@Julian @Bruce Can we help to change his name?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

TonkaTuff

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
uuuuh... Just got bored with screen names I've used in other forums. Some reason I recalled a friend using it in his email address that day and that's what I ended up with. At least that's where it started on the YBJ forums. I just carried it over here to maintain some continuity between the two sites.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Mine is easy....it is either my name or I'm a fan of the CNN reporter...lol

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last edited:

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mine came from a childhood nickname Speed Limit then turned up into Lightning Speed when I used to drag race My 68 SS Chevelle. Only lost once in that car. Went too fast in my bracket..Good days. Been using it forever on the WWW.

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mine is pretty easy, I ride a Yamaha SuperJet and my name is Dan. My previous username at "the other site" was SHOCKED, that came from my days of owning two different 2003 Ford SVT Lightning's, the shocked part is what happens when you get struck - that was also my license plate on my first Lightning, the other one the license plate was BUILT and it was a mean truck 620 RWHP :cool:
I would have recognized SHOCKED. Now I will have place new names with old names.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Mines my first name. I figured it would be unique enough to be a screen name too so I went with it. Boring I know!