• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wow-glad I found you all

Aaron Diggs

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hey guys/gals

The new site looks great and I am thrilled that I was able to locate ya'll! Even though I sold my 12 AR 210 a couple months ago I still love reading anything and everything about boats. I never posted much on the other site but was an active daily reader. The times I did post the feedback was always beneficial.

Traded the AR in for a new malibu wake setter w/ surf gate and the Yamaha was sold from Malibu in under 2 weeks in the dead of winter-----speaks volumes to the demand and quality of Yamaha jet boats.

Look forward seeing this new site develop

Cheers to the upcoming summer -

Let's go surfing and boating!!!!!!!!

Aaron Diggs

Welcome and glad you found us!

Welcome aboard Aaron, and congrats on an easy sale, and the new boat too! Your always welcome here!

Glad you found us. Please tell your friends!

Welcome @Aaron Diggs ...glad to have you join us. Now when does the new boat arrive? :troll:

Welcome aboard! Don't forget to post some pics of your new boat.

New boat should be arriving around April 1st. My spray date was middle of February so were getting closer. I will throw a pic up once it arrives

Traded the AR in for a new malibu wake setter w/ surf gate and the Yamaha was sold from Malibu in under 2 weeks in the dead of winter-----speaks volumes to the demand and quality of Yamaha jet boats.
Would love some more info on how that whole process went.

We talked to a Malibu dealer awhile back, and I thought it was awesome that they would sell your boat for you and take none of the profits... Ultimately we decided to wait a couple more years. But I'm feeling like next year is going to be the year for me!!

PS Post some pics!!

Welcome aboard @Aaron Diggs Although most of us here have jets we're not purists and love to learn about other boats. Also, boating has many commonalities so I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about and learn from each other.

Welcome - Welcome - Welcome!

Welcome Aboard!

Back