• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

yamaha 2012 AR210 YAMAHA # F2k-u822n-00-00 but it is obsolete at the factory.

RickRod

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a yamaha 2012 AR210 and need to replace the speedometer part# f2k-u822n-00-00. It is obsolete through yamaha. I have tried ebay and Partzilla but have not been able to find this part. Any suggestions on where I might find this part or how I would find a suitable replacement?

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited:

RickRod

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes they do. But I had it on order through them for almost a year and they just cancelled my order last week saying it is obsolete. Very frustrating. They kept pushing the date out and wouldn't actually get in touch with Yamaha to get status update.

RickRod

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How would I know if the F3A would interchange with the F2K?

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited:

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yes they do. But I had it on order through them for almost a year and they just cancelled my order last week saying it is obsolete. Very frustrating. They kept pushing the date out and wouldn't actually get in touch with Yamaha to get status update.
I had the same issue with Partszilla and a couple of others, if you‘ll notice the websites are the same just different colors, heck the same CSR’s answer the phone. If you don’t get a shipping email within a couple of days they don’t have it and it’s not coming.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@RickRod

I recall seeing someone post using this as a replacement.

GPS Speedometer 85mm Boat GPS Speedometer Odometer Waterproof Black Antenna TFT Screen Digital MPH Knots Km/h for Boat Marine 9-32V Car Motorcycle
Amazon.com

another option would be to take a look at Ridesteady, which would be more expensive, but would provide you engine synchronization as well as “cruise control”, for both tow sports and cruising.

Fortunately the speedometer on the 2012s is nothing more than just that, unlike the tachs which are multifunctional displays.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I agree with @zipper , checkout Yamaha sports plaza but call instead of order online. The rep should be able to tell you if they have it in stock, how many and at what locations. That’s the I for they had for me when I needed a new windshield and a bunch of parts to rebuild an engine after it’s timing chain broke a few years ago. IMG_4647.png

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I have the one out of my 2016 212x... What part number is that? Its in excellent condition. I removed it to upgrade to digital with MFI screen. If it's what you're looking for, I'm willing to sell it.

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have the one out of my 2016 212x... What part number is that? Its in excellent condition. I removed it to upgrade to digital with MFI screen. If it's what you're looking for, I'm willing to sell it.

Do you have pictures or a post of your upgraded dash?

csmacken

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
When mine went out in my 2010 212x, I replaced it with a Faria GPS speedo. Fairly easy install. You’ll have to pull power from another source. I used the juice from the auxiliary power port that we never used.

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
In the grand scheme of things, I personally don't utilize the speedo at all. I know that you want it, and for it to work, but if you aren't boating (or concerned for some reason) due to this, you could get a GPS speedo app for your phone that would suffice until you can track down a solution.