• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha gang plank

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It fits in either of the two center storage compartments in my 08-10 212x
No pictures at the moment. I plan to hang it over my deck to dry tomorrow so I'll try and remember to snap a picture. It weighs about 40lbs.

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So how small to they roll up? Got a pic?
Deflate using pump exhaust port and fold up kind of like a bedsheet. Store in ski locker and unload at home to dry out. I don't think rolling it up would save space to store.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Deflate using pump exhaust port and fold up kind of like a bedsheet. Store in ski locker and unload at home to dry out. I don't think rolling it up would save space to store.
@mark_m 's suggestion is the best approach, but I was able to roll it up in the water and then fold it in half and get it on the boat. Then sitting on it a little longer shrank it enough for me to fold it 3 ways and fit it into my center storage compartment in the floor. Sometimes if the kids are playing on it, I'll pull the plug and they deflate it nicely.

Last edited:

Trm1765

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I fold mine up and keep it under the front seat very easily.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length