• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Yamaha Mobile App

TechRider

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Not sure if everyone knows about the Yamaha mobile app. I use this a lot when I need quick specs about weight, height on the trailer, height on the water with the tower up, etc..

YAMAHA MOBILE APPS – ALL OF YAMAHA’S PRODUCT INFO AND MEDIA IN YOUR POCKET

Yamaha WaterCraft offers a powerful, free tool to help you access Yamaha product information and rich media in an innovative and engaging way. This tool is the Yamaha Watercraft Mobile App for the iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets.

Download it today from:
Apple App Store
Android Market

What's in the App?
We combined all of the information from our catalogs, complete product specs, competitive comparisons, product videos and photos, along with social sharing functions - all in one easy to use application that can help you learn about and experience all that Yamaha has to offer.

The Yamaha Watercraft mobile app allow you to:

• View images of all 2014 products in all color combinations
  • Browse product features
  • Compare Yamaha models to other brands
  • Learn more about new innovations and technologies
  • View a library of high-quality videos
  • Stay connected with Yamaha on Facebook and Twitter
  • Share favorites with your friends and family via social media applications
  • View all the latest sales promotional offers

It is year discriminatory! Only 2014 images!

It is year discriminatory! Only 2014 images!
I think it's only current year model boats and watercraft , right? I couldn't find a way to change years and see specs on older boats. But maybe I didn't look hard enough. It seemed like it was a complete compilation of 2014 brochure info. Great for a potential buyer.

Social Media Application? Wha??

:eek:

I used to have the app on my Android phone. But, once I downloaded it and realized it was just pictures of the then-current year boats, I deleted it. Like others, I too thought it would be something relatively useful. It wasn't useful at all for me. But, I could see if you were purchasing a new boat, you would have lots of pictures, etc in your hand while at other brands' dealerships to compare to.

I use it for the specs. The specs have not changed for current models. I was towing and saw a sign ahead of low bridge. Brought up the app and found the height on the trailer. No tower diameter though :)

I got so mad i had to force close the app. better than hanging up on customer service reps. @Julian

Back