• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yammie's are everywhere

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Maybe I didn't pay attention last year, or didn't know what I was looking for, but I spotted 2 '15+ AR240's and a 242 Ltd SE on my local lake yesterday. And, I've seen at least 1 19 footer pulling away from the ramp this season.

Makes me drool over them even more. Lol!

Just surprising to me in my little rural town of 7,000 people.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Wow @BigAbe75 I'll be in Litchfield on the 19th and was there 6 weeks ago (we have an office there and my boss lives there). He has a house on the lake with a Mastercraft....and roars around town in his Tesla! Will have to see if I have some time for a beer on the next visit (might do on Monday night)

But to your point...I too see lots more Yamaha's all the time!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Cool, let me know. I should be around.

Forgot to add that when I look at the member map, I'm the only one shown within 45 miles. That added to my surprise at seeing so many.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We were at Smith Lake yesterday launching our boats and 3 of us had our Yammi's. While I was prepping my boat for launch some old guy came up to me asking me about my Yamaha. He wasn't even aware they made boats but he sure did like the looks of them and the fact I told him I don't have to worry about prop strikes. Maybe one day he will be a future jet boat owner :D

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Maybe I didn't pay attention last year, or didn't know what I was looking for, but I spotted 2 '15+ AR240's and a 242 Ltd SE on my local lake yesterday. And, I've seen at least 1 19 footer pulling away from the ramp this season.

Yamaha sells more boats of this class from 19
-24' than other manufacturers combined.....at least that was true at one time.

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
When I got my boat there was only 1 other Yamaha on my pool and it was an exciter, and since then I've seen at least four 19 footers and two 24 footers including @McMark. I am starting to see more chaps since there is a dealer one pool up. I have the only 21 footer so far.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Cool, let me know. I should be around.

Forgot to add that when I look at the member map, I'm the only one shown within 45 miles. That added to my surprise at seeing so many.
Yup...only 25% of members here enter their location....been trying to encourage more to add it.

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Contrary to what you may here from certain elected officials...rural, small town, gun lovin, bible toting people are smart! [flag]

Evildwarf

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Very popular boats here too...
There are at least 5 at my Marina...rare to be out on the lake and not see another Yamaha...

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A local marina started carrying Yamaha last year. I have kept an eye out for others for years and all of a sudden this year I went from seeing one a season to four every outing. Good for Yamaha. I think the rudder and the 19' helped the "mainstream" get the courage to get on board with jet power. I still can't fill up my 2006 at the gas station without at least one person complimenting me on my "sharp boat".