• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

YJB - The longest 24-48 hours.

Cory

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
it appears the website is back up now

CTC386

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got the same response about the order placement. I, however, used PayPal for the purchase. Hopefully everything goes through as stated.

Interestingly enough based on the prior comments, I did receive a credit to myPayPal account of $11.95 for an "Additional discount on TVXL- Group Buy." I thought that was pretty cool....

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I see the other site is back up and running. I am NOT band yet. I still plan on visiting that site just to see what's going on. it almost seemed like a ghost town.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I just went there looking around. Everything still works.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just went there looking around. Everything still works.
still looks the same to. I guess only time will tell. when you go back look for a new thread called site down. I think you would really get a kick out of reading responses well at least one of them

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
WOW

I can commiserate with those of you who recently got a new Yamaha and are still amped and eager to learn all about the boat. Having your lifeline cut off like that can be extremely frustrating....I don't think I could have gone cold turkey at the height of my Yamafever.

Keep the energy positive, let's spread the word. This site is simply the cream skimmed off the top of past attempts.

I was on an automotive site recently where a member had a fantastic post about doing mods and he was ultimately banned for "advertising" when he was simply providing links to where you could find the items he used. He made no profit from the links, but it was a tremendous help and service to others with the same interest.

In so far as this site has no store and I have no knowledge of plans for one, I might suggest that we all share our sources for the best prices and service. I'm sure group buys will be organized at some point in keeping with the goal of helping like minded boaters. :cool:

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Some of the people on the other site don't have a clue what's really going on.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I still don't get why a group buy has to shut the site down.
glad it's back up though.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm sure most of them have no idea what is going on.

@Speedling And there is no reason a group buy shuts down a forum.....silliness to think it would...

@Glassman , there will be no store (we'll sell logo wear, stickers, can coolers etc at our cost or to cover expenses--and all of that will be accounted for in our financial disclosure post)--assuming anyone want them.... :)

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As an update, I just received tracking info for my Group Buy purchases. . . . . Since they are shipping direct from Jeff, I am sure there is no longer any reason for concern.