We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!
Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)
I agree it is worth it, but I attempt to be as frugal as possible. If waiting for the 2017 Group buy later in the year saves me hundreds of dollars I will wait. If we can get to the 30% level in the 2017 group buy like last year I can get the kit I need for $489 plus shipping. The flash sale is only the complete kit - 20% for $799. That is a difference of $310. (for my 2017 AR240)
Taking delivery of a new boat in April. I have other things taking priority for that $310. I will wait till the 2017 group buy later in the year. Having to deal with the carpet for 1 season is not that big of a deal. In fact I may just leave it out.
@jeff_s, @OptiLee, @leizearmx, It is likely that @JetBoatPilot will offer a group buy in the late fall. If you buy the SeaDek now you will enjoy it for an additional summer versus waiting for the fall to purchase. Personally I would go ahead and order.
I'm in for a group buy, but would need for it to be sooner rather later.
Mine will be for a 2015 242 Limited. I saw @JetBoatPilot posted on the PP group buy that this one will take place in September. @JetBoatPilot can me move this one up? Would love to have it for the Summer.