• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 190FSH sales vs 210FSH sales

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Hector Leiva

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Even though I did not get lucky like some buyers will be this year and purchase my boat at a great price all I have is praise for Yamaha quality, performance, and price. I have thoroughly enjoyed my 2017 190 FSH Deluxe and would strongly recommended the purchase of any of the versions/sizes Yamaha sells. May you be able to buy the largest most expensive model your pocket book can handle.

Tonkatoy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Even though I did not get lucky like some buyers will be this year and purchase my boat at a great price all I have is praise for Yamaha quality, performance, and price. I have thoroughly enjoyed my 2017 190 FSH Deluxe and would strongly recommended the purchase of any of the versions/sizes Yamaha sells. May you be able to buy the largest most expensive model your pocket book can handle.
Are you selling yours?

Benoit

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Are we going to have to separate you guys? Lol. That’s it. You sit in the corner and think about your actions. No rec time for you. Kidding aside, differences in opinion make for lively conversation. Let’s go to a family reunion and talk politics. Lmao

justamon

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Upon purchasing my FSH 190 I was aware of issues mentioned, and looked up some way's to solve the issues. I noticed how excessively expensive other boats were. My perspective on the boat I bought is that the basics are good. It floats, and the motor works. I noticed the improvements made on the clean out plug for the 2019 model which I have. This site is very beneficial with regards to finding solutions. Thank You All Very Much!!! I thoroughly enjoy the adventures I've dreamed about having with my son now. I have added some really nice features to my boat as well. Loving Life!

Kahuna Khris

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My last post in this forum will be one of support of justamon’s post, and of this forum, but not of the 2016 190 FSH. I had many good days on the water because any day boating is a good day. I made the mistake of buying a first model year boat and paid the price.
What I liked: -Flexible platform for fishing and family.
-Ability to fish large (on calm days) and very small shallow water.
-Relative affordability.
What I didn’t like: -Dealer support. (Kept my boat for 6 months to do a repair is just one example)
-Noise associated with a jet drive.
-Underpowered!! (Partially my fault for putting on a 36 V troller)
-Plastic rod holders which broke when used with glmble mounted downriggers.
-Terrible Jensen sound system
-That cleanout plug. Very difficult to reinsert even when replaced and lubed etc.
I know some of these things were fixed in later years which will enhance the experience of others. I personally am glad my 190 is gone and hope to enjoy my Blackfin 242. Lets see what experiences 5X (plus) the money will bring. I know it will be diminished returns as I think I had the most fun in my 9.9 hp tinny years.
Signing off....and thanks for the assistance during my Yamaha years.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I want to see pics of that Blackfin. That’s my dream to step up to when I’m done with this 210 FSH