• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Bimini June trip (June 24th - June 30th)

BA661EF1-7D56-4E4D-BF83-D67DA09B542F.jpeg View attachment 77094 I’m so damn excited!!! These next two days of work are gonna suck!!
I’m pretty sure I’ve gained 20lbs from stress eating this week with the forecast....so much for that “Bimini body”
Maybe next year....:p
And just to make my coworkers a little more crazy I’m wearing last years shirt to work today!

Last edited:
One more question: The shirts we ordered were supposed to be handed out at the captain's meeting and also the immigration forms. New plan since some of us won't be at Bahia Mar?

Oh, and do we need to notify our parking arrangements about the date change?

View attachment 77095 View attachment 77094 I’m so damn excited!!! These next two days of work are gonna suck!!
I’m pretty sure I’ve gained 20lbs from stress eating this week with the forecast....so much for that “Bimini body”
Maybe next year....:p
And just to make my coworkers a little more crazy I’m wearing last years shirt to work today!

my prototypes arrived Tuesday......i'm getting hammered to assemble, validate, test and release back to the machine shop........by today....and a design review to state the changes..... my crystal ball see's a schedule hit on the horizon.
pink slip ?

C412253A-4F4A-41A3-B34A-113F96E293C1.jpeg My friends are getting ready to head back
This was their view this morning

I have reservations Sat. night at the Motel 6 right around the corner from Harbor Towne marina. I'm bringing a UV light.
Funny!!! Are you planning on connecting with the 6am group departure?

The airport parking is pay when you arrive, so I don't think they'll have any issues. I expect Harbor Towne will be busy on the weekend...parking might be tough.

On the plus side...Sunday is looking better....especially for late risers! @Andy S we'll keep you posted as to our departure timing plans (are you still planning on departing a little later in the morning?)

On the plus side...Sunday is looking better....especially for late risers! @Andy S we'll keep you posted as to our departure timing plans (are you still planning on departing a little later in the morning?)
Yes, shooting for a departure between 9 am and 10 am, hopefully closer to 9 am. I will be picking up the rest of my crew at Harbour Towne and then depart from there to Bimini.

^^^^ Us, too. we're going to stay flexible. My crew would definitely prefer a later departure.

^^^^ Us, too. we're going to stay flexible. My crew would definitely prefer a later departure.
If you join me on the crossing, I will get your shirts and immigration cards and give them to you Sunday morning. Also, if your crew needs a place for Sunday to sleep I will have plenty of floor space for air mattress and a couch or 2 for folks to use.

If you join me on the crossing, I will get your shirts and immigration cards and give them to you Sunday morning. Also, if your crew needs a place for Sunday to sleep I will have plenty of floor space for air mattress and a couch or 2 for folks to use.
Ok, sounds good, we'll kind of make that the current plan. we have 5 of us, can you fit that many? Kids are 3 girls 17, 15, 10

For folks that want to clear Customs and Immigration at Bimini Sands, there will on be Customs on site, to clear Immigrations you will have to take a cab ride over to the airort.
Ok, sounds good, we'll kind of make that the current plan. we have 5 of us, can you fit that many? Kids are 3 girls 17, 15, 10
I believe so, we have a 2 bedroom with a loft, and there is typically plenty of floor space and at least one couch. Also, depending how the loft is laid out there might be room up there, we will have 2 boys (8, 10) up there. sometimes there is multiple beds there, won't know until we get there.

I'll bring some air mattress to help out.

I believe so, we have a 2 bedroom with a loft, and there is typically plenty of floor space and at least one couch. Also, depending how the loft is laid out there might be room up there, we will have 2 boys (8, 10) up there. sometimes there is multiple beds there, won't know until we get there.

I'll bring some air mattress to help out.
Ok, thanks. This takes a ton of the pressure off. If anything changes I'll let you know. Still trying to contact Marci about Sun. night

GRRRRRRRR!!!! after speaking several times with Ashley and getting the runaround, I just spoke with Marci and she told me my condo actually IS available for Sunday night! So we are In Like Flynn, as the saying goes. With that being said, I can't thank you all enough for all the kind and generous offers of space to stay Sunday night if I couldn't work anything else out......Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Ok time to do final load up and hook up, we leave this morning before noon.

Back