• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2023 222 FSH SPT Release Information

Legionnaire

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looking for information regarding when Yamaha will begin delivery of the 222 FSH Series. Dealer is stating it won't be long although it seems some are stating many months. I have waited 3 months so far and was hoping to have it prior to New Year. I'm in Florida and hope that helps as I don't imagine dealers are taking deliveries in the north during winter months.

Thanks in Advance

Most reports I’ve seen say April of 23 for the 222..

Did you check out Julian and Neils video of the 222?

Thanks, Do you have a link for Julian and Neils video? I have seen so many videos over the last few months, I am not sure

Everyone that's asked their dealers, including myself have been told atleast February.

Back