• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

$600?!! For a 10hr maintenance!!

I do wish they made a right angle version… I have to move my blowers when I lube the intermediate bearings.

These tips are awesome to say the least, makes lubing my tractor super easy and clean!

They do!

I didn't go that route myself, I went with one of these

While it doesn't lock on, you can feel a "click" when it seats properly on the fitting. That's a pretty bad way to describe it, but that's the best I can manage - you definitely know when it's on there once you're familiar with it. I tested it out on the trailer jack so I could get a feel for it. I have a second grease gun with this fitting on it, so I don't have to swap out the couplings, but it's not difficult to do if you don't feel like spending the money on 2 grease guns.

They do!

I didn't go that route myself, I went with one of these

While it doesn't lock on, you can feel a "click" when it seats properly on the fitting. That's a pretty bad way to describe it, but that's the best I can manage - you definitely know when it's on there once you're familiar with it. I tested it out on the trailer jack so I could get a feel for it. I have a second grease gun with this fitting on it, so I don't have to swap out the couplings, but it's not difficult to do if you don't feel like spending the money on 2 grease guns.

Thanks @drewkaree! I ordered the lock and lube one…. We will see how it works.

Back