• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

An Apple a day...

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

HawkTX

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I had room, but I have 64GB on my 5S. I plan on getting the 128GB iPhone 6 to have tons extra.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

bucks448

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Couldn't resist.....or you could buy a 128GB card and put it in your 32GB Note 3!
It's cleansing ;) ... I had so much unused junk it wasn't difficult. Who wants to keep up with memory cards anyway...

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Must suck to have to delete stuff off your phone to make space for an OS upgrade! My Samsung Note 3 has 60-70GB free still...no worries about space for a long long time...and I have 4-5 movies on it! But if I needed some space....just pop out the 64GB memory card and pop a new one in! Voila! :winkingthumbsup"
Thats why I bought the 64GB iPhone5. I am preordering the 6 with the new 120GB I believe... I never delete anything...

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
OK, I did the new iOS update and am now having problems uploading pictures to this site. Anyone else experiencing the same? I am certain it is a security setting somewhere, I just have not figured that out yet...

***Update*** I spoke with Apple and it is a security issue but has to be updated on the site. Hopefully the programmers of this software will have it resolved shortly.

Last edited:

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Couldn't resist.....or you could buy a 128GB card and put it in your 32GB Note 3!
LOL !!!!!!!!! Too Too Phunny ! That's wut I did with my (superb operationally !) Galaxy S5 - And it cost me PEANUTS !!!!!!!!

Skysurfer2010

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I just picked it up. All I have to say is wow... This phone is sexy as hell!!! I was hesitant because I didn't want an even larger phone (4.7") but I have to say it's the perfect size. The galaxy phones look like bricks to me. And the finish looks amazing! Definitely high end materials unlike the plastic S5. I do wish it was water/ dust resistant though.

Restoring it now from iCloud. Will report back when I've used it for a few hours.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh my!!! No pic posting from my ios8. Darn it!
@Administrative Can you check on the patch for this issue?

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I just picked it up. All I have to say is wow... This phone is sexy as hell!!! I was hesitant because I didn't want an even larger phone (4.7") but I have to say it's the perfect size. The galaxy phones look like bricks to me. And the finish looks amazing! Definitely high end materials unlike the plastic S5. I do wish it was water/ dust resistant though.

Restoring it now from iCloud. Will report back when I've used it for a few hours.
I just found out that my upgrade is in Feb so I will wait till then to switch. Also the Life Proof cases have not been released yet so that is another item that is a must before I upgrade.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
We have been notified...DO NOT INSTALL iOS8...at AA for our iPad EFB as it DOES contain some bugs that will cause us problems in using them. So I don't doubt that this is an Apple issue. Hopefully they will get an update out fast.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Omg this is too funny!
My apple is awesome and does all this awesome stuff and looks cool and.....
Hey guess what?
This where i am working today. I can post a picture because i use an android
20140919_122519.jpg
My job to set up hydraulic scaffold and stock the block etc.
This the back of a Hummer dealer

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That looks just like the Hummer dealer down here! Well, have fun posting pics while I wait for some nerd at Apple to add a few ones and zeros to my OS.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was not impressed with the 6 launch. I am currently on my first iPhone, a 5, which I bought after breaking two Motorolla android phones after roughly a year of usage each. I actually like the smaller size of the iPhone. I would have preferred an upgraded iPhone at a similar size to the 5 with new processor and better battery life. Having to recharge during the middle of the day is my biggest gripe about the iPhone.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was not impressed with the 6 launch. I am currently on my first iPhone, a 5, which I bought after breaking two Motorolla android phones after roughly a year of usage each. I actually like the smaller size of the iPhone. I would have preferred an upgraded iPhone at a similar size to the 5 with new processor and better battery life. Having to recharge during the middle of the day is my biggest gripe about the iPhone.
You need to go and get a new battery installed. My iphone5 is the same way, I just need to take an hour and go get it swapped out.