• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Another new member and owner in Michigan

JimG

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just recently bought a new 2014 212X (Space Blue), but it is still sitting at the dealer -- so no photos yet. It'll be there for at least 2 more months awaiting the thaw here in Northern Michigan! I have been following this forum for a while, and learned a lot here which contributed to my buying the boat that I did. I look forward to being an active member and learning lots from the great group here.

Welcome aboard, happy to have you here!!!! Congrats on the new ride!!! We love pics.. hint hint :winkingthumbsup"

:Welcome:

Welcome Aboard and Congrats!

@JimG ............ Hey !!! WELCOME !

Pull up a chair, grab a cold one of your choice and make yourself right @ home here.
Glad you chose to join us !
Enjoy your boating season ........ You just made it INCREDIBLE by choosing a Yamaha boat !
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

And oh Yeah ! By the way ........
+             CartoonWelcomeAboard 88 -JimG.jpg

Welcome aboard @JimG Glad you decided to join and congrats on the new boat.

Hey @JimG .............
I was 'jes thinkin' ............. LOL !

MY FIRST BOAT - sm.jpg

glad to have you on board, is this your first boat ? have you been wakeboarding or surfing before ?

Welcome aboard @JimG , and congrats on that new boat! I would have a hard time leaving it at the dealer the next two months! I would have to take my drill to the dealers lot and start drilling mod holes! Once again, congrats and welcome aboard!

glad to have you on board, is this your first boat ? have you been wakeboarding or surfing before ?
If you don't count sailboats, JetSki's and kayaks, this is my third boat. I inherited an ancient Starcraft outboard runabout and used that until 5 years ago, when I bought a 18' Four Winns Horizon RS with the 6 cylinder engine. It was a good ride, but nothing compared to the 212X !!! My gang wakeboards, skis, and kneeboards, but we haven't tried surfing yet.

You're going to have a fun summer! Congratulations.

Welome aboard @JimG and you are going to love that new X. This forum is real helpful if you spend a lot of time reading about your specific boat ahead of needing any advice. You will also see that there are plenty of opportunities to learn how to spend more $$$ on you boat. - Scott

Welcome! And congratulations on the new purchase.

But 2 months?!? Geez, I would go nuts. Well, more nuts than I am. Good luck surviving! Maybe you should pack it up and bring it down to Texas for a spell... Just to see if it runs nice, I mean. :)

Now, about planning your first mods...

Finally got to the dealer to snap a few photos, though I still haven't brought my new baby home. Hopefully that will happen in the first week fo May. I cannot wait!!!

IMG_0414[2].JPG

Pretty boat, even covered up, @JimG . :thumbsup:
Wishing you a great 2015 boating year ! Mikey Lulejian - Lae Oconee, GA

Glad you're here @JimG !! :Welcome:

Back