• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bangers and Mash for dinner

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Went to our local butcher and bought English Bangers (sausages) that I cooked up in the frying pan with tps of veg oil, boiled some potatoes for mash, and made some onion gravy....and had good ole Bangers and Mash for dinner. Of course my wife insisted on cooking some broccoli to go with it (which I like) so that our daugher ate something healthy....

And for desert....Hershey's chocolate pie...(frozen section)....

My wife says......"this is why I don't send you to the store to get dinner"

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
:winkingthumbsup" You got to keep em thinking we have a mind of our own! At least to ourselves and our friends! lol