• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini 2014-June 22

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@waterboy I agree with you on the Trevis mugs. Below is what discountmugs.com sells, not Trevis but very close and 24 oz so they will hold more rum but down side is that don't have a straw, @justason .

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@andy07sx230ho those could be worth checking out... Have you found a Tervis knockoff??? I might be willing to try these out.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@andy07sx230ho those could be worth checking out... Have you found a Tervis knockoff??? I might be willing to try these out.
I thought those were Tervis knock off's, they are double wall acrylic customizable tumblers. Discountmugs.com also has them in 16 oz size (standard Tervis size) but these have a straw for a few pennies per cup less than the 24 oz cups, picture below.

I looked at the Tervis website and you can customize the Tervis cups, unfortunately they are very proud of their cups, $25 a piece no matter how many you order.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@waterboy I agree with you on the Trevis mugs. Below is what discountmugs.com sells, not Trevis but very close and 24 oz so they will hold more rum but down side is that don't have a straw, @justason .

I was at the dollar store tonight, they had cups for a buck...all we need is a bunch of JB.net stickers now !!....ya, thats the ticket..

Chrissy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I thought those were Tervis knock off's, they are double wall acrylic customizable tumblers. Discountmugs.com also has them in 16 oz size (standard Tervis size) but these have a straw for a few pennies per cup less than the 24 oz cups, picture below.

I looked at the Tervis website and you can customize the Tervis cups, unfortunately they are very proud of their cups, $25 a piece no matter how many you order.

$35 when you customize. I just bought 2 for Mothers' Day. Lol. You can see the pic from the inside too!

Chrissy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
image.jpg image.jpg
This was done @ 2:15 this morning so its just a quick design. But what do you all think? They would be $9.93 ea. (I was guessing on sizes)

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
View attachment 5547 View attachment 5548
This was done @ 2:15 this morning so its just a quick design. But what do you all think? They would be $9.93 ea. (I was guessing on sizes)
I like the design, the only addition I would like to see is to put the Jetboaters.net logo on front instead of the words. Also, is the $9.93 for a cotton tee or the cool tee?

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Finally had a free weekend to devote to my spring cleanup and trip prep. I am done for the day, wish I had the energy to go splash her. Besides the usual cleaning, here is what I knocked out...

- pulled the gas tank cover, made sure the seals were good on that all around and calibrated the gas guage
- changed bearing grease all the way around. I was going to just inspect but the grease was a bit old looking (after 7 years) and one wheel smelled a bit. I suspect there was a bit of water in there.
- lubed up everything and inspected the trailer all the way around, shes ready for the trip
- new spark plugs, greased the shaft bearing
- had a few minor spots of sealant loose on the pump shoe, resealed these to eliminate potential for any cavitation

Rest was just cleanup so I guess I am ready to go!!! Need to shake out the bugs on her next weekend maybe...

tim h

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I had a planning meeting with my crew on Saturday and the t-shirt and cup idea came up...
We all agreed if we could get a shirt and a cup for $20 we are all in!

38 days until departure !

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I had a planning meeting with my crew on Saturday and the t-shirt and cup idea came up...
We all agreed if we could get a shirt and a cup for $20 we are all in!

38 days until departure !
I have been working with the same company that @Julian used for the Jetboaters.net swag shirt/hats/etc to design our Bimini shirt. I am expecting to have a design done by the end of the week. I am hoping the shirt design does not increase the cost much above what the Jetboaters.net shirt cost which is $15 to $20. As for the cups I will leave that process up to someone else. The shirt process is consuming enough of my time and I still have routine maintenance and modifications to do tot he boat before we go to Bimini, 38 days will go away quickly.