• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini 2014-June 22

upperdeck

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That's how mine works too. The wireless charging part. The problem is if you have it plugged into the boat, you have to snap the stand on the bottom.

I guess the nice thing about the stand, if you have to use it, is that it is very thin, maybe 1/2 thick. And it snaps onto the radio.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can they be charged via 12v outlet?
Most can.

The set that I am using comes with a 110 AC to 12 DC wall wart type plug. The barrel plug is a common size so the wall wart could easily be replaced with a car adapter. I considered doing so but we had power in the condos to charge them overnight and they run for days on a charge.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
To all who attended: you and some of your boats are now a permanent resident in my home. Welcome aboard.
I'm still buzzing over this years trip !!...time to go watch all the gopro videos...again..

upload_2014-8-21_10-6-1.png

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Nicely done Eric! Looks great! I like the jump sequence.
Thanks ! The jump sequence compliments go to @RobA crew-member Katie. She nailed it !!!! and they're my favorite pics of the trip !

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I started but never finished taking nautical maps of the NC coast and splitting them up into different frames and posting on a large wall to look like the actual coast. For a beach house 1 day. I can dream, cant I???

That might look cool with jump photos as well. Split them in different frames and hang vertically on the wall a few inches apart.

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Thanks ! The jump sequence compliments go to @RobA crew-member Katie. She nailed it !!!! and they're my favorite pics of the trip !
Thats awesome! Thats really funny because I literally just watch all of the videos again last night. We must have ESP.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We watched @upperdeck's videos last night and Emma and @Rana both said that they want to go for two weeks in 2015!

I sent @Tyler a reminder about his videos and @tim2808 says he is working on his.

@1948Isaac posted an awesome video of a trip to the keys. He is going to the Exhumas in October and joining us for Bimini 2015!

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Tyler

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
8 months later and I've got an unedited version of our trip over from Miami. It's literally just a stitch together of all the footage we had of the first crossing, so it's long, but if anyone is interested to see what our journey over looked like here it is:
We stop halfway to swim at about 40 minutes, and then start arriving at Bimini around 45 minutes or so. Can't wait til #Bimini2016!

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey guys, the Bimini Toy Drive is running short on toys this year. It is too late to ship anything so they are requesting PayPal contributions to toys that will be purchased locally. The Vander Werf's are paying for the fuel, maintenance and customs and immigration fees to deliver these toys to Bimini. I imagine those costs are in the low thousands on their own. I chipped in $100. Lets help them if we can.

The distribution boxes are being picked up and the toys are inventoried. They are ready to head to the boat! We have a big shopping trip planned for tomorrow since we did not meet our goal of 500 toys. We will need to purchase about 250 toys. At $5-10 per kid - that’s $1250-2500. We’ve been overwhelmed with the generosity of monetary donations - we have received an astounding $1375.00! Can we make it to $2000? This makes an average of 8.00 per child.

Monetary donations are tax deductible - use the Friends and Family option on PayPal and send to BiminiToyDrive@gmail.com

The boat leaves Friday! Distribution is Saturday. We'll be bringing the drone and a few extra helpers for photos. Can't wait to share them with you all!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Hey guys, the Bimini Toy Drive is running short on toys this year. It is too late to ship anything so they are requesting PayPal contributions to toys that will be purchased locally. The Vander Werf's are paying for the fuel, maintenance and customs and immigration fees to deliver these toys to Bimini. I imagine those costs are in the low thousands on their own. I chipped in $100. Lets help them if we can.
Hey @Bruce, if I recall, I thought i saw somewhere this was tax deductible as a non for profit contribution, correct? If so, then end of the year taxes people!

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey @Bruce, if I recall, I thought i saw somewhere this was tax deductible as a non for profit contribution, correct? If so, then end of the year taxes people!
Yes it is a deductible contribution.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Sent