• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini Trip June 27th - July 2nd 2021

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I don't recall what the rate was at Harbortowne last year, but whatever it was, it wasn't a big enough difference to want to deal with driving over to FLL Self Park. The main group will be departing on a Monday...so spots will likely be easy there (we are leaving on Sunday...more of a challenge).

B0at1n

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 Count me in as well. @James R Whitten can you please send me the slip form?

Does anyone have suggestions on the best place to launch/truck parking in Fort Lauderdale?

Are there any other 19’ boats that will be crossing? I will be crossing in a 2019 AR195
i am planning to be going in 2019 Ar190.

Kevin Sargent

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I just booked bimini sands unit 10B. Cancelation can be done 2 days before arrival.
We are going the 27- 2nd.

what dates would you recommend actually booking?

I booked the 26th - 5th so we could adjust dates if needed.
Myself and 3 additional boaters booked 6/26-7/3. You are welcome to cross with our group if you want the extra days. We are then towing to Crystal River FL 3-6 is scallop season and a great place to spend the 5th. It’s me, my bride, twin 8 year olds, 18 year old and possible two adult baby sitters, I mean friends.

Kevin Sargent

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I just got off the phone with Stephanie at bahia mar. She got us a group discount setup at $2 a foot with a 40ft minuim. Must have 10+ boats to get this rate. She's emailing me the reservations forms. Who ever wants to can get with me and I'll email you a form.
Please email me the form.

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Myself and 3 additional boaters booked 6/26-7/3. You are welcome to cross with our group if you want the extra days. We are then towing to Crystal River FL 3-6 is scallop season and a great place to spend the 5th. It’s me, my bride, twin 8 year olds, 18 year old and possible two adult baby sitters, I mean friends.
we are a hard maybe
In all my years on the water, I still have never been scalloping!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Papa Erp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does the group have room for one more boat on the crossing? If so, add me to the list. Booking RW w/slip at Fisherman's Village. Traveling will be my wife and three sons, ages 21, 20, and 18. I'm getting everything booked and about to start the boat prep.

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Does the group have room for one more boat on the crossing? If so, add me to the list. Booking RW w/slip at Fisherman's Village. Traveling will be my wife and three sons, ages 21, 20, and 18. I'm getting everything booked and about to start the boat prep.
Shouldn't be a problem. Do you need a slip at bahia mar?

Gofish206

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Omg that would suck so bad. You know that sea ray doesn’t carry enough coverage to pay for the ship
When your $300k liability policy just isn't quiet enough.

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Yes sir. Will need a slip at Bahia Mar. I think I read that there might be a group rate. I'll contact them tomorrow.
Yeah there's a group rate ill send you the form to fill out and fax or email it to them.

Kevin Sargent

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
2 Boats from Dallas and 1 from Nashville looking to cross around the same time frame. Following...
Chappy, I am crossing with 4 other boats on the 26th, returning 7/3..... this give you the flexibility to cross on the 26th or 27th and return on the 2 or 3rd ...cheers