• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Curiously curious

Steve B71

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was wondering if someone could tell me what this is??. New to jetboats and still trying to figured it all out. Tx in advance

That's your horn.
Enjoy!

I was wondering if someone could tell me what this is??. New to jetboats and still trying to figured it all out. Tx in advance
Your post has nothing attached.....

If you are referring to something like this....that is what we amusingly refer to as "Yamaha Afterbirth".....excess sealant that eventually comes loose inside the exhaust fitting.

5c38c8dc-2b9a-48fa-b6bb-f81d7bb29513-jpeg.178319

I assumed your question was more philosophical…this is a safe place where you can share stories about your huge lapses in judgement, and then the group walks you through how to fix the damage you’ve done and gets you back on the water. Or where you can brag about the amazing upgrades you’re working on, with full descriptions and links to products. Or where you can post pictures of beautiful women in bikinis and claim that it’s your boat they’re lounging on. Or where you can lurk and learn things every day about your awesome boat!

I assumed your question was more philosophical…this is a safe place where you can share stories about your huge lapses in judgement, and then the group walks you through how to fix the damage you’ve done and gets you back on the water. Or where you can brag about the amazing upgrades you’re working on, with full descriptions and links to products. Or where you can post pictures of beautiful women in bikinis and claim that it’s your boat they’re lounging on. Or where you can lurk and learn things every day about your awesome boat!
Seriously.....this is high quality analysis right here.

@Julian can we build this into a "read me" or something?

How many licks to get to the tootsie roll in the lollipop?? Edit - I wonder what the age cutoff is to know what I'm talking about??

Back