• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Forum's

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Guys, in an effort to have a little sparring fun I decided to log back in to the dark side and make some posts. But before I did I changed my avatar to a picture of our jetboaters.net flag!!!image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Subbed that thread , waiting for the Ban Hammer :muted:

I'm still posting!!!

@Bruce how about a koozie for every post I can log over there before the axe falls!!

I just got shutdown....... Avatar was stripped. But it was fun while it lasted!!!!

I love it!
This site is awesome!

@justason, we are going to own @BigN8 some koozies!

@BigN8 @Bruce how about for every-time you can post jetboaters.net and not get it censored.........or maybe drop a founding fathers name and have it stick......BOOM

EDIT: Da-Ham that was quick !!!
ya know I have a different name over there...I may be able to last longer..

re-edit... just catching up with the thread....you had some fun....whats your address and color choice?

image.jpg image.jpg

Back to work for me

I posted pictures of naked wimmin with the Jetboaters.net logo airbrushed in strategic locations. They were taken down...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :D

I just got a PM that reads "please don't use their logo for your avatar".

While I was having fun I was kind of floored at the lack of knowledge and enthusiasm over there. Hell, this one thread the poor guy was asking what a good product to wipe down the boat with was. The first response was furniture polish from Dollar General! I finally posted after about 4-5 posts and a few days had gone by that Hot Sauce really is the best thing for pre/post boating. I was the first to even mention the product.

At one time Brian read almost every post on our forum. I have not checked in a long time. But it was amazing how many hours a day he spent reading here.

At one time Brian read almost every post on our forum. I have not checked in a long time. But it was amazing how many hours a day he spent reading here.

Which means if you want to be stealthy about it....you can't post here....as he's probably reading this forum more than he's reading his!! LOL

Just for shits and giggles - I logged on and changed my avatar to the JetBoaters.net tire cover and then responded to a speaker thread - I was actually responding to @BigN8 - I got a message saying that my post was under review. Holy Crap - who has the time to review every single post. Granted - I can only assume posts are slow over there these days.

Then just poking around - I noticed that all the avatars were missing. Hilarious! See what you started @BigN8 .

I was wondering if he ever came over and poked around.

I posted pictures of naked wimmin with the Jetboaters.net logo airbrushed in strategic locations. They were taken down...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :D

strategic.......... or tactical ?

Back