• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Gettin crazy out there

Chappy215

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Crazy days are upon us. Iv been passin time workin on the boat alot lately. Hopefully they dont close the ramps at the state lakes!

Looper7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Me too can't wait to get a little lake time

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If you want to talk about the craziness please keep it in the long ass thread in the off topic section. Please don't spread the crap to the other subforums as I'm using those to keep my mind off this crap 24/7 every corner I turn.

That being said I'd love to have my boat right now if for no other reason to sip a beer and listen to some tunes while cleaning it.

jryan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Why am I being tagged? Ramps will unfortunately likely close all over eventually.

bumpy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sorry man! I wasn't tagging you, I was making a Country Joe and the Fish joke! Old Vietnam song sung famously at Woodstock. I'm old!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sorry man! I wasn't tagging you, I was making a Country Joe and the Fish joke! Old Vietnam song sung famously at Woodstock. I'm old!
I was trying to figure out why @bronze_10 was tagging me related to the ramps closing. I may have missed something but hell if I know lol.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I was trying to figure out why @bronze_10 was tagging me related to the ramps closing. I may have missed something but hell if I know lol.
If all the boat ramps close and we can't go out on our boats and since this forum is built on boating, than what's left?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If all the boat ramps close and we can't go out on our boats and since this forum is built on boating, than what's left?
Eh, I'm sure someone new will always sign up and ask "which fins are better Cobra or JBP?"

Plenty of long winded back and forth debates on that topic for eternity :D

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Modifying our boats......sitting in them dreaming of boating....
I sat in mine today. Turned the stereo on. Opened the doors on both ends on the garage to get a breeze and the proceeded to drive it around the lake a bit. ;) I made the boat sounds and everything. Then I stopped because I realized I got a little carried away and started making gear shifting sounds. :D

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Eh, I'm sure someone new will always sign up and ask "which fins are better Cobra or JBP?"

Plenty of long winded back and forth debates on that topic for eternity :D
LMFOA, that is so true but welcomed also. Bring it on!!!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:rolleyes:

Just trying to keep the forum clean from doom and gloom posts popping up all over. Enough of it out there is all I'm saying.
It was just the cadence of how the post came out.... enough doom and gloom.... everything's fine... were all fine!

They just shut down my ramps

DEAR GOD WERE ALL GONNA DIE!

sorry if it wasnt funny to anyone else. Alot of time things are more funny in my head!

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
sorry if it wasnt funny to anyone else. Alot of time things are more funny in my head!
I've stopped making jokes when we have company over. For some reason when I think I'm funny, other people tend to think I'm an A-hole, and my wife gets mad at me for 2 days.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
It was just the cadence of how the post came out.... enough doom and gloom.... everything's fine... were all fine!

They just shut down my ramps

DEAR GOD WERE ALL GONNA DIE!

LOL, my wife tells me that all the time. "You're not as funny as you think you are". Evidently as I'm (usually) the only one laughing!

Last edited: