• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Grudge Match in Shelbyville Julian vs. OperationROL

We should consider allowing some Moderator here to "take odds" and then we can place our wallets where our m__________ ................................ LOL !

You guys could build a course with some turns.
Use some tubes tied to anchors and spread them out across the lake.
Could race multiple boats or stopwatch.

DawgDaze and I will have to fly in for this match-up, it would be worth the trip! ;)

Race for pink slips and it will get real interesting!!

I may have to come witness this one! How long is the lake? You guys have fun!

I may have to come witness this one! How long is the lake? You guys have fun!
17 Miles!!! We raced from Area 9 below to Area 1.

At normal pool, Lake Shelbyville averages 16 feet in depth, with a maximum depth of 67 feet. Islands, coves, peninsulas and inlets create 250 miles of picturesque, wooded shoreline. It extends nearly 17 miles from the dam at Shelbyville to its limits above Sullivan and Bethany. Development of the shoreline has been intentionally kept to a minimum, allowing uninterrupted views of the lake's natural features throughout its length.
lakemap.jpg

Put spoon engines in it...

I think it must be the headlights on your boat....adds too much drag!

Thanks for the map @OperationROL , I had seen another map in a past Shelbyville thread and have googled it a number of times. Looks like a great area for anyone's vacation time, and certainly perfect for a gathering!!!

No one @Speedling me?
I will be more than happy to record it for you guys! I have a great setup for putting a gopro on the back of my boat.

Well, as long as I'm not too far ahead, I mean, the go pro is only so good before you guys would be pretty small. I may have to only go 3/4 throttle.

Well, as long as I'm not too far ahead, I mean, the go pro is only so good before you guys would be pretty small. I may have to only go 3/4 throttle.
Lol. I believe you're talking trash.....I will have something for the SS as well!!!

Oh my...damn!

The wake will have dissapated by then for sure.
Wow! Speedling is really pouring it on. I may have to blueprint my engines before Shelbyville. Lol.

Maybe there needs to be a 3 way race here?
A lot of Smack being tossed.

Dude, that's a long race!
Freakin a lotta gas burned there!
I guess anyone that races will be a little faster at the end!

It started with us running home from the day out on the lake...and since we were next to each other it became a race of sorts.....until I left "Perfect Heaven" in my perfect wake! LOL

I think I will need to really clean my bottom before I go to Shelbville! :snaphappy::mooning:

Back