• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Grudge Match in Shelbyville Julian vs. OperationROL

Scuffed sanded bottom is faster than a waxed bottom the say..maybe a light nitrous boost near the end..bow cover.oh maybe even shave your head..hair slows you down.

Dude, that's a long race!
Freakin a lotta gas burned there!
I guess anyone that races will be a little faster at the end!
This race isn't for the weary!

Scuffed sanded bottom is faster than a waxed bottom the say..maybe a light nitrous boost near the end..bow cover.oh maybe even shave your head..hair slows you down.
Head is already shaved. I will shave my nose hair.

Julian is in trouble..excuses are running thin.lol

Julian...remember, Neil keeps drilling holes in his boat. It's bound to be half as light as yours by this summer...

Noooo Julian..... You do not need to take your Jetboaters.net stickers off to lighten the boat.

Race #1 Neil's head was already shaved for that....so he's got to move to the nose hair for his next advantage. My boat has had it's fair share of holes drilled in it too....only problem is that I've filled them with weight...

Sounds like more excuses..Someone's sounds pessimistic.... lol

Just poking the fire

My prediction is rol by .3 mph

And still have another 200 or so RPM to pull out of the starboard engine........just saying'

20140418_181554_zps9wvguptw.jpg

Grudge match aside, those are really high rpm's @OperationROL !!!!
Mine sit JUST under 10k but I tweaked them ever so slightly to see if I could get that up a little bit. I know my Port side is"redlined" and on the gauge it shows right at 10,000, so I don't know what to do with that either way. Just changed my oil, and man it is dirty! May have to change it again cuz it was really nasty.
So, since you have the gps, what were you doing when I was slowly pulling away from you on the river last year?

Both of my motors actually turn 10200. On the nose.

10200rpm. Doesn't everyone's?

Reactions: 007
Not mine! Actually with stock impellers they were way under. New impellers I'm probably at 10,000 and 9800 but I just tweaked them this winter so I hope I got the extra few rpm's out of them.

I normally pull 10,400, but with the Solas's that I am running (tuned by impros) turn 10,300 port and 10,100 starboard. I don't know if I want to send them back again to get the 200 rpm difference adjusted again. However, I do wonder if I might get a mph or so out of it.

Back