• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Help me pick a trailer tire

What tire would you go with?

• Total voters

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just keeping up with traffic in most cases. Been towing bigger trailers with a lot bigger loads than a boat for a majority of my driving life and am comfortable doing things with trailers that most don't even think of.
My friend has those maxxis tires on his cargo trailer that he hauls his side by side and quads in and has many trouble free miles on them. I towed that trailer at 75 mph for 3000 miles and they worked great.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Update: I put a set of Goodyear Endurance tires on and have roughly 1000 miles on them now. Happy to say they work great! Vibration free and smooth.

motomandan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just swapped out to Maxxis. 5 tires and put in 3 oz balance beads in each. Much better ride. Towed it 95 miles roundtrip on Tues. Couldn't be happier. I have had great luck with other Maxxis tires on my UTV and Motorcycles.