• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Hurricane prepare

Sorry to hear you got hit so hard; hope your family got out OK.

DDB916E9-1A24-4F42-86EE-50115177AA83.jpeg I think my jet ski is floating in my garage. Hoping the plugs are in it. Not that lucky with the boat. It’s screwed down to the ground. I was able to get a pic of the neighborhood. The national guard drove their boats over my neighbors cars.

View attachment 83302 I think my jet ski is floating in my garage. Hoping the plugs are in it. Not that lucky with the boat. It’s screwed down to the ground. I was able to get a pic of the neighborhood. The national guard drove their boats over my neighbors cars.
Good luck with everything. At least your safe.

Just found out the water has gone down three feet. The insurance adjuster has called about my wife’s truck, jet ski, and boat. Got the off season to replace my water toys. Will have to figure out what to do about my two motorcycles and four wheelers. (Winter toys)

Want 2010 or newer. Preferably newer. I saw one for sale in Louisiana but I’ve got 6 months to find one. Right now I’m more worried about where I’m gonna live and clothes to wear

Want 2010 or newer. Preferably newer. I saw one for sale in Louisiana but I’ve got 6 months to find one. Right now I’m more worried about where I’m gonna live and clothes to wear

@Marvin willis I will give you a killer deal it would make you not think twice.....

Let me know bud :)

@bronze_10 you are working hard for that finders fee :)

@Marvin willis this is terrible news, is that rain water or water from the ocean surge?

Sorry to hear this man, hope the insurance companies make things right with you.

Jet ski and boat are running. All my other toys have locked up motors. But two down, seven other motors to fix.

They are totaling my boat. I will know next week how much they are gonna give me.

If they pay me off and I keep it. Will it be worth any money on a trade for a new one?

Back