• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

I'm no longer semi-banned on YJB

@latitudeadjuster I literally laughed out loud! Its a shame to see....but I'm over so it. The phrase "bite off your nose to spite your face" comes to mind.

I looked over there a few nights ago....there were 4 members online (not including bots)....we had 30 some.

And we are looking at installing Xenforo 1.4!

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-1-4-0-released.82699/

This looks to be the best feature we will all be able to use in the new version (allows you to highlight text and quote it):
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-1-4-improvements-to-replying.79243/

We are going to wait until its been GA a couple of weeks before we upgrade....but more great features on the way soon!!!!

It's water under the bridge, I was one person who constantly tried to support Brian. I always told people to buy from the Y J B store .
I even let him sell my ezlocks where he made the majority of the profit while I did all the shipping etc and I was glad to help out .
After the spring group buy was over I found that I could not post anything. I was told by Brian that someone from this site was accusing me of being in cahoots with Brian. And he felt that any merchants who posted were actually competing with his store, I don't know how on earth that was deduced but I don't care.
I had warned him in the past that if I leave his web page I take my products with me.
He suggested that I go on his site under a different name and post so people wouldn't know it was me.
Well first off anyone who knows me from the decade of posting on the Y J B forum knows I don't really care about playing the phony, I tell it like it is and hope people understand that is just how it is.
In reflection I concluded that Brian appeared to follow a pattern of stirring up the pot and acting like we all owed him big time, therefore he was entitled to our support and donations.
In any event I am a lot less stressed out being off that web page even though I feel it was a good thing for a lot of people, now it has lost the majority of it's core posters.
I was contacted numerous times by various means and solicited to join this page, The people here can attest to the fact that I resisted and supported the old web page down to the end.
But once I was stopped from posting that did it for me.
I felt totally betrayed for all the help I tried to provide and NEVER AGAIN will I do that.
I wish them the best but for me I'm DONE!
If people want to get the recourses for information about their jet boats or just to kick around and socialize this is the new kid in town , so don't waste your time any place else. Just my honest opinion and as DENNIS MILLER said," I COULD BE WRONG ".

@Cobra Jet Steering LLC . Jeff.. You do seem much more relaxed on this site. Not a stab.. Just a congrats.
Steve

@latitudeadjuster I literally laughed out loud! Its a shame to see....but I'm over so it. The phrase "bite off your nose to spite your face" comes to mind.

I looked over there a few nights ago....there were 4 members online (not including bots)....we had 30 some.

And we are looking at installing Xenforo 1.4!

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-1-4-0-released.82699/

This looks to be the best feature we will all be able to use in the new version (allows you to highlight text and quote it):
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-1-4-improvements-to-replying.79243/

We are going to wait until its been GA a couple of weeks before we upgrade....but more great features on the way soon!!!!

I know you all haven't ask for donations or help with anything yet but still be glad to throw a few coins your way if and when you need it...just say the word.

I know you all haven't ask for donations or help with anything yet but still be glad to throw a few coins your way if and when you need it...just say the word.

Yup....don't need it yet...and we'll let ya know if we do. This forum actually has the technology to make collecting donations simple and recognition and reminders automated. But we don't need it at this time. Its a fun hobby for us at this point. And I know we have many members beyond Bruce, Mel, Murf, OperationalROL and I that have made the site one of their hobbies too! There are too many to name and I'd risk missing some! But thank you all for joining in and making this "a site for members by members"!

Idle minds make for terrible conditions .........
That being said .........
I was reading this and athinkin' ..................... A TERRIBLE thing to allow to do .........
So here's my question to everyone, because now I am really conflicted about this ...........

But IF .... just say IF .......... Someone is "I'm no longer 'semi-banned' on YJB"

Is that the same thing as being "Half Pregnant" ?

'Jes askin ... That's all. Best Wishes to all, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:
Mikey, looks like he lifted the IP bans he had on people so now they can at least view the site. or whats left of the site.

I mean ......... Ya could never have as much FUN over there ("over there" = sounds like we're talkin' about the local county DUMP ...... LOL !) as we all have here !

Yooooo Babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Goin' bass fishin' in a little bit !@
Mikey Lulejian - On Lake Oconee where all of the bass have gone over Wallace Dam into Lake Sinclair !

Can I see if anyone on the YJB sight wants a spare tire cover.....just askin.....lol

Can I see if anyone on the YJB sight wants a spare tire cover.....just askin.....lol

Whoa ~!!! That's really hittin' below the belt .......... ROFL ! Y'all Enjoy, Mikey Lulejian- You know where

^ is AWESOME!

He hasn't lifted all his IP bans. One of my IPs that he banned still is banned. I just changed the others....LOL. And thanks to those members who've lent me their YJB accounts in the event I need to get into "restricted" access sections of the site. Perhaps he'll just start banning large swathes of IP addresses and wall himself off from the internet? LOL

Brian (yes I know you read posts here)...would you like a Spare Tire Cover, Coozie, Sticker, Shirt, Hat, Tote, Flag....?

I unapproved the above post....which is Awseome....because Brian does read posts here.....

This 'jes keeps gettin' funnier and funnier !
Many thanks for the good laughs .............
Mikey Lulejian - Still chuckling !

Last edited:
He hasn't lifted all his IP bans. One of my IPs that he banned still is banned. I just changed the others....LOL. And thanks to those members who've lent me their YJB accounts in the event I need to get into "restricted" access sections of the site. Perhaps he'll just start banning large swathes of IP addresses and wall himself off from the internet? LOL

Brian (yes I know you read posts here)...would you like a Spare Tire Cover, Coozie, Sticker, Shirt, Hat, Tote, Flag....?

I unapproved the above post....which is Awseome....because Brian does read posts here.....
Thanks alot. . . Now my comment looks silly.

Back