• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

I'm no longer semi-banned on YJB

He is...the anti-yammi

I have a much more important administrative, moral and legal question, though:

If you get unbanned (or semi-un-banned), shouldn't you have to give back your member points for being banned?

If you get unbanned (or semi-un-banned), shouldn't you have to give back your member points for being banned?
I think you should, but the reban points should be double ;)

IP address filtering is hilarious....I would spoof my IP and recreate my account on a daily basis....just to throw up one post in a random spot calling them out.

Things change.. Sometimes for the worse..YJB...I still respect the site even though I haven't been there in months...no need, but It was a great start for all of us. Like minds have come here, fortunatley, and it appears we haven't missed a beat. Thank you all for that.
Steve

IP address filtering is hilarious....I would spoof my IP and recreate my account on a daily basis....just to throw up one post in a random spot calling them out.
Except he is requiring approval of every account and that takes time. We're better off just focusing on the positive here and guiding those over here by posting our url everywhere.

Except he is requiring approval of every account and that takes time. We're better off just focusing on the positive here and guiding those over here by posting our url everywhere.

Of course it's best to move on and not look back. Sounds like paranoia is making life miserable enough anyway.

Hell that's like giving back your purple heart after the wound heals.

Not to gouge... but I was curious, so I ran some numbers. Based on the number of members and posts... we have an average of 51 posts per user vs. 15 per user on the other side. My point is, that we have a very good thing going here thanks to the [USERGROUP=4]@Moderating[/USERGROUP] group and I salute them for the efforts they have made to bring us all together. I so appreciate the atmosphere here, and the ease of use, you have no idea.

As others walk toward the light, this site will grow beyond belief... and I intend to be here and watch it happen. Thanks to you all, I am so far behind on Facebook that I will never catch up... and it is no matter, 'cause I am much more addicted to Faceboat!

Cheers!

Some times my says it's weird that I'm always checking this forum. Some times I tell my wife not to check Facebook for a day. Silence. Just sayin!

Back