• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Is there a way to disable the shallow water warning?

eticket

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hi Folks,
I boat in a lot of shallow water and the warning "beep" is continually going off and annoying everyone. I have figured out that if I hit the right button on the tach with the depth gauge showing then the noise stops. However, it starts right back up again.

Has anyone disabled the warning on a 2015 212x (short of a physical change)?

Thanks,
Eticket

Last edited:

eticket

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Julian - thanks and your leading to to this manual got me off my lazy butt to search this out in the boat manual (which is in the boat, but can be found online with a bit of effort). You get into the System Menu, option 5 for calibrations. Push M and T simultaneously to set the water depth for the alarm. M for decrease, T for increase. Push M and T together again to save the setting. I will try tomorrow for real!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Julian - thanks and your leading to to this manual got me off my lazy butt to search this out in the boat manual (which is in the boat, but can be found online with a bit of effort). You get into the System Menu, option 5 for calibrations. Push M and T simultaneously to set the water depth for the alarm. M for decrease, T for increase. Push M and T together again to save the setting. I will try tomorrow for real!
I forgot you have the Connectx screen on your boat! Glad you were able to figure it out!