• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling July 9th to 14th 2018

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We had a nice crossing. Had plenty of fuel and energy left to explore a little.

Then we had to rendezvous with La Vagabonde. Had a nice chat with Riley.

Followed by seafood shopping.

Had a couple of Kaliks, a Sands, and a couple of bottles of rum. I am late to Bimini but catching up quickly.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
so how many people went? only 2 today how many yesterday?

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Had a couple of Kaliks, a Sands, and a couple of bottles of rum. I am late to Bimini but catching up quickly.
I would have been hanging with Elayna ;)

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I thought it would be rude to take pictures. I plan to invite them to our pot luck and pizza parties. Not sure how long they are staying in the area.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I thought it would be rude to take pictures. I plan to invite them to our pot luck and pizza parties. Not sure how long they are staying in the area.
Come on bruce.. They make thier living in front of the camera... U telling me it was too much to ask to take a freaking selfie?

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@bronze_10, I started off by rudely circling their boat to check if it really was them. Riley came out and talked for a while. We are here for ten days. I invited them to use Bimini Sands any time they want but I imagine that they enjoy their privacy.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I invited them to use Bimini Sands any time they want but I imagine that they enjoy their privacy.
I'd think quite the opposite....they need every shred of publicity they can get.... (I admit I had to look up who they heck they are!LOL)....and a selfie with them would have been exactly what they'd WANT...more publicity.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@bronze_10, I started off by rudely circling their boat to check if it really was them. Riley came out and talked for a while. We are here for ten days. I invited them to use Bimini Sands any time they want but I imagine that they enjoy their privacy.
o_O:eek::sorry:. Still see no evidence! This may be enough to catapult the July trip to a cooler status than june.... Maybe.... With evidence.............. Maybe!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
o_O:eek::sorry:. Still see no evidence! This may be enough to catapult the July trip to a cooler status than june.... Maybe.... With evidence.............. Maybe!
No way...I'd enjoy meeting them, but I'd have much more fun and enjoyment swimming with the Rays and Sharks! Now, if he gets the group featured in their latest blog with Jetboaters.net called out....then I'd be impressed....but no selfie even....:banghead:

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If it's true then surely @JROD will have the opportunity to ride Elayna on his new ski.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
(I admit I had to look up who they heck they are!LOL).
Me too. I recognized who it was once their faces popped up... but I had NO IDEA who it was by just the name of the boat.
Hell the first "Elayna" that Google showed was singer Elayna Boynton --- I was really confused by that. lol

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Julian, @Bennie they have not achived mainstream fame but I do not believe that is their goal. They have gone from very little and a small boat to an elite catamaran and a significant income all while enjoying what they love. My guess is that they would prefer to live the same live without having to sell videos but they are thriving at supporting their life through Patreon sponsored video.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

:eek::eek:WHAT???!!! That is amazing!!! I love their sailing vlogs! Man I would kill to be a stow away on your boat :D:penguin: