• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jetboaters.net Fantasy football??

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well, Super Gmen and I will play for the championship while everyone else plays in the consolation brackets. This weekend will be it for our league since the playoffs began in week 15.
Then you just wait until next year. You can also play a different game through NFL.com where you pick players that will be in the playoffs. You would try and accumulate as many points as possible through each round of playoffs. You would be going against anyone in the country that decided to play. I think the winner or winners get a shot at going to the Super Bowl but I'm not sure about that.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I am still trying to figure out what the hell happened to my steller start to the season! Oh well. It was fun.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Julian ... a lot on how you finish is nothing more than pure luck. There's no telling how many teams were booted from the playoff championships because Aaron Rogers and Peyton Manning didn't have their normal, high points game. Me, I probably follow too much just because I love to watch football...pro and college. You'll do better next year if you choose to play again, and I hope you do!!

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I knocked off the 2nd and 3rd seeded teams in my other leagues playoffs with a big part of it because their QB's (Manning & Rodgers) in back to back weeks did not perform to their standard. This and to top it off I have Odel Beckham, who has been phenomenal the last few weeks, especially in a PPR league.

It mostly comes down to luck. You can have a great season and then flunk during the playoffs, either with players having rough games, teams sitting some guys to get ready for the real playoffs or just some other guys get on a hot streak that did not perform great during the regular season.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This was a fun group, hopefully we can do it again!! Until then...I sure hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This was a fun group, hopefully we can do it again!! Until then...I sure hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
Congrats Jim! Good game and great season. I won my other league so I am happy.

Hope everyone has a great holiday season.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I am still trying to figure out what the hell happened to my steller start to the season! Oh well. It was fun.
I am not into fantasy football ..........
But I kinda figgered y'all might enjoy knowing that the remark above .....

Is echoed DAILY these days by Atlanta Falcon fans. LOL !

Y'all play nicely now ! And of course ............

+ Merry Merry.gif

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
WHAT THE BENCH!
image.jpg

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ugh....Rothlisburger gets injured but I might pull out a win for this week at least.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length