• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jetboaters.net Fantasy football??

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like I should have given some harder thought to benching Big Ben this week. Go figure!
I started Big Ben in my other league (53pts) and am still losing by 80 :banghead: Both of us have 2 players left tonight but he has D Murray. I am getting spanked as he will have close to 250pts!! Poor timing for me to have Bog Ben kill it.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yeah, I was worried about that @96Pirate ... fell asleep watching the baseball game and didn't see the end of the football game. Looked like the Saints got some stuff figured out at half time. Brees is just to good to be down for long. The Saints are kind of like the Bears...both offenses should be scoring points left and right with all those weapons. Good luck!!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I started Big Ben in my other league (53pts) and am still losing by 80 :banghead: Both of us have 2 players left tonight but he has D Murray. I am getting spanked as he will have close to 250pts!! Poor timing for me to have Bog Ben kill it.
250 points?! Do you all get a point for every yard or something...WOW!!

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah, I was worried about that @96Pirate ... fell asleep watching the baseball game and didn't see the end of the football game. Looked like the Saints got some stuff figured out at half time. Brees is just to good to be down for long. The Saints are kind of like the Bears...both offenses should be scoring points left and right with all those weapons. Good luck!!
Should be interesting. Good luck to you as well.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
250 points?! Do you all get a point for every yard or something...WOW!!
It's a PPR league so we do get a pt for each catch. But scoring is very similar to ours. 6 of his 7 players scored over 20pts with 2 over 40 and 1 of 30. I gave him hell for a little bit because I had 1 over 50pts. That was all the ammo I had against him.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It's a PPR league so we do get a pt for each catch. But scoring is very similar to ours. 6 of his 7 players scored over 20pts with 2 over 40 and 1 of 30. I gave him hell for a little bit because I had 1 over 50pts. That was all the ammo I had against him.
Was in a league that was as about as high scoring as you could get. The QB got 6 for TD's and a point for every 10 yds plus a point for any throws over 50. The WR's were about the same with a .25 for each reception as well as the RB's. The only thing that we didn't have too many points on were the defenses. One year I had Clinton Portis when he went off on KC while he was with Denver. I think he had 6 TD's and something like 200 yds rushing. I pretty much crush the guy I was playing with just him.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This week was absolutely crazy for some high numbers. This 200+ is very remote. He just happened to get it against me :( Most scores are in the 150 pt range with highs around 175. I am just glad I didn't have record breaking game and lost.

One year I had Clinton Portis when he went off on KC while he was with Denver. I think he had 6 TD's and something like 200 yds rushing.
Dang, that's like 56pts just for the tds and rush yds. And if I recall, Portis used to catch some as well.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This week was absolutely crazy for some high numbers. This 200+ is very remote. He just happened to get it against me :( Most scores are in the 150 pt range with highs around 175. I am just glad I didn't have record breaking game and lost.

Dang, that's like 56pts just for the tds and rush yds. And if I recall, Portis used to catch some as well.

Oh yeah, Remember the year that Manning threw for 7 TD's in one game? I didn't have him but the dude that did got like 70+ points for all of that.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Wow. This is shaping up to be anyone's ball game. A lot of season left.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
It seems like an eternity ago since I drafted this team from the pool. I think I should have stuck with swimming that night! Nice win @Julian

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Damn, @Julian, your QB killed it today! I'm gonna have a hard time beating that!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@GiddYupJoe ... it's going to be close but I'm not sure that a 12 point lead and just a quarterback will be enough.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@GiddYupJoe ... it's going to be close but I'm not sure that a 12 point lead and just a quarterback will be enough.
Looks like my benching of one player cost me the game if not the season! Good game.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Let the playoffs begin!! It was a fun season kiddo's hope we can do it again!! @GiddYupJoe ... loving that avatar, best Christmas movie ever!! Well, a Christmas Story is damn good too!!

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Down to you and me @Jim Robeson I am in a bit of a quandary as 4 of my guys are on the opposing team in my other paying league. Chance to win $300 but already guaranteed $100. Just hoping the right players perform for me in each league.

It's been a fun season and hopefully more people will get involved next year.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@96Pirate ... yeah, it always gets interesting at the end of the yea. Do coaches on losing teams starting looking at some of the other talent on the team and cut back on the amount of playing time of the everyday starters?? Luckily, no one on my team is on a team that has everything wrapped up so there is something to still play for.

It was fun this year and hopefully we can do it again. Hopefully for those that hadn't done this before would do it again.

Thanks everyone and here's to you all for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length