• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG JetBoaters.net Floating KeyChain

Would you pay $7 for 1 and $10 for 2 floating keychains with JetBoaters.net logo on it?

• Yes

Votes: 59 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I’m wondering if 100 was enough... thanks for helping me buy more stuff for the boat @BigAbe75

my girl really likes when I buy more stuff for the boat and not her
I’m starting to wonder that to, Lol!

I’ve already asked, and am awaiting a response, but I believe the setup fees should be waived on future orders, so getting more should be pretty painless.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I’m starting to wonder that to, Lol!

I’ve already asked, and am awaiting a response, but I believe the setup fees should be waived on future orders, so getting more should be pretty painless.
Well, I heard back. Setup fees on repeat orders will be half off. I guess that’s better than nothing. lol

Just1more

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just seeing this. Looks cool. Going to need 4 once I see how to order! Great idea!

Trannyguy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey I was just wondering if we bought other stuff at same time like stickers or license plate frame would the shipping be higher or same or what?

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Well, if we had a single storefront that would be the case. Unfortunately, we are piecing different options together by volunteers that feel like taking something on.

So, the license plates come from directly from a specialized vendor where we share a login to their website. Stickers, spare tire covers, coozies and now keychains have just been organized by folks willing to take the initial hit in having them printed and arranging for sale to members at home.

So, the stickers are at one guys house and the keychains are going to be at my house, etc.

And shirts and a few other items are now available at the Island Jay storefront.

If we could find an outfit that had everything we needed and would do direct shipping, I think most would be onboard with evaluating that offering. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

blue magic

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will 2 blue 2 black

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey I was just wondering if we bought other stuff at same time like stickers or license plate frame would the shipping be higher or same or what?
Not sure if I actually answered the question...

There’s no relationship between various products, so the only way to save on shipping is to purchase multiple items from the same vendor/guy. So, adding quantities of stickers or keychains would save. But adding stickers to a keychain order wouldn’t make any difference.

However, if this is a common request, I could see if @Murf'n'surf wanted to send me a small pile of stickers. I suppose that would be doable. I’m not necessarily looking to have the swag storefront in my basement, but I’m willing to help out where it makes sense.

Liftr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I’m probably the guy who started this bit of confusion.
I didn’t pay close enough attention to the different sources.
I “assumed” the SWAG products were a single source.
My humble apologies to the group.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

There’s no relationship between various products, so the only way to save on shipping is to purchase multiple items from the same vendor/guy. So, adding quantities of stickers or keychains would save. But adding stickers to a keychain order wouldn’t make any difference.

However, if this is a common request, I could see if @Murf'n'surf wanted to send me a small pile of stickers. I suppose that would be doable. I’m not necessarily looking to have the swag storefront in my basement, but I’m willing to help out where it makes sense.
The price of stickers has no shipping cost added. The cost of shipping is factored in to the price.

Click the link in my signature to go see the options available. I’m still running the 4 free coasters with any 2 sticker purchase.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
I will take 2

H2OBoy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m in for two as well. I’ll be on the lookout for ordering info.

Trannyguy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Hey I guess I’m a little goofy. I should have noticed they were all different sources. I just assumed that they came from the same place.

kaloheboy2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Put me in too please. I'll take 2 Blue ones

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Got the shipping notice today, so I hope to have them soon. Be on the lookout for ordering info in the next week or so. I'll post here, which should send each of you a notification (the bell at the top of the screen, and probably an email) that the thread has been updated.

jb32566

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
two for me please

Last edited:

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ok everybody, looks like we are ready to go on the keychains.

There is a new sub-forum under the SWAG forum. So, you can click on Forums at the top, scroll all the way down to the "Things to Buy" section, click on Swag, and enter the Floating KeyChain sub-forum.

Or, just click here - https://jetboaters.net/forums/floating-key-chains.106/

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok everybody, looks like we are ready to go on the keychains.

There is a new sub-forum under the SWAG forum. So, you can click on Forums at the top, scroll all the way down to the "Things to Buy" section, click on Swag, and enter the Floating KeyChain sub-forum.

Or, just click here - https://jetboaters.net/forums/floating-key-chains.106/
Hitting your link gets me an Oops message, and I'm told I don't have permission to view it

Edit: going through the Things To Buy way isn't working yet, either

Last edited:

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hitting your link gets me an Oops message, and I'm told I don't have permission to view it

Edit: going through the Things To Buy way isn't working yet, either
Well, shoot. Stand by. We’ll need @Bruce to adjust it. We had it hidden while I was working on the setup. I thought it was made public last night.